• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

need help finding a molle pouch

awz1287

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2011
North Carolina
Hey guys I was hoping someone can help me. I need to know if any companies make a molle pouch that is 7"w x 9"h x 4"d. Padded would be best but I'm not picky. I did a google search and came up empty. I need Something like this just slightly bigger. link I got one of those it would be perfect but it just a little bit of a tight fit.

Re: need help finding a molle pouch

Check tyre tactical. I'm driving so I can look it up but I think they might have something or possibly tactical Taylor

That sounds like a drop pouch check with Ranger Joes.

Tactical Assault Gear make a padded night vision case, but no measurements on their site.

A large EOD pouch might work.

Cut

I guess no one makes one that is that deep. Its for a pair of binoculars. What does the military use to store binoculars, any one know?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ppd215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tactical Assault Gear make a padded night vision case, but no measurements on their site. </div></div>

I was looking at one of those to but all the websites that have them don't say size.