• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help! Problem with Sako TRG22 w/ KRG floder

cobra2210

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2014
Charleston, SC
I have received my new KRG folder for my Sako TRG 22. I have installed it via instructions provided. However when I go to re-insert the factory mag into the mag well it will no longer seat and "snap" into place. if I loosen the trigger group screw slightly then the mag will seat and hold. However if the mag is out of the rifle there is slight play in the trigger group forward and rearward. if I have the rifle cocked with the mag in and then remove the mag this causes the trigger group to be pushed forward and the weapon to fire. I'm at a loss to the problem. the weapon preformed flawlessly before and the only change has been the stock. It is a newer model TRG with the wider safety purchased through euro-optics this year.

Thanks,
Jason

Massoud can get you squared away but aren't you supposed to be using AICS mags with that and not factory mags?

L