• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help with 23mm ELR build

KZP

P.L.O.
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2017
NC
Need help, in a pickle. I've built myself a new rifle, but it slipped my mind to measure the door + hallway dimensions before assembly. Now it is too big to get out of the house. Currently just shooting out of a hole in the wall. Found some random targets to practice on.

Should I chop off the barrel making it a 23mm SBR so I can take it outside or just knock down the wall to toss downstairs? How much velocity will I lose if I chop the barrel? Do you think the scope mount will keep zero if I drop it a few stories?

I guess my question is what side are you on? Can you send WWII weapons please? Thank you

Need help, in a pickle. I've built myself a new rifle, but it slipped my mind to measure the door + hallway dimensions before assembly. Now it is too big to get out of the house. Currently just shooting out of a hole in the wall. Found some random targets to practice on.

Should I chop off the barrel making it a 23mm SBR so I can take it outside or just knock down the wall to toss downstairs? How much velocity will I lose if I chop the barrel? Do you think the scope mount will keep zero if I drop it a few stories?

Well for one thing, it needs a Choate stock and a Counter-Sniper scope with it's Bertrillium-Zantitium multi-coated optics on both primary, secondary and interior lens groups before I can even takes this weapon seriously!!!

Well for one thing, it needs a Choate stock and a Counter-Sniper scope with it's Bertrillium-Zantitium multi-coated optics on both primary, secondary and interior lens groups before I can even takes this weapon seriously!!!
What if we just put one of these…
…in front of one of these…
…for a grand total of $200 in optics?

I think an RPG into the hole in the wall would work. AlahuAkbar and all.

"Thunderbolt and Lightfoot" The Home Edition.