• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Tech Support? Send a Private Message to @alexj-12

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, if you need any help with technical support, go ahead and send me a private message so that I can help! If you're having issues:
    • Accessing your account
    • Managing your upgrade
    • Accessing the Post Exchange
    • Using HideTV or the community app
    Let me know if you're experiencing one of these issues or an issue not listed here and I can help you get it resolved :)

Reactions: DIBBS
    Don't know where to notify but when you're on the app and access the hide training videos and you click on the skip sticky threads the app stops closes out.

Frank Yoshikane

Don't know where to notify but when you're on the app and access the hide training videos and you click on the skip sticky threads the app stops closes out.

Frank Yoshikane
    Thanks, I'll let the app team know!

seems you updated the app on android and I am not getting a skip sticky threads pop up button any longer. i do like the dropdown bars for sticky threads and normal threads now...

thx

I am buying a USO level bubble from member 346ci and left a Feedback for him but mistakenly typed Negative when I thought I had put POSITIVE and have been trying to correct it but I just don't know how. I have read of cancel/edit and I have tried it but unable retrieve it back. It is not 346ci fault, it is mine but not computer smart enough to correct this problem. He wants it corrected and so do I. I will gladly accept whatever you want to me. I hope you can help me to help him. Mark

I am buying a USO level bubble from member 346ci and left a Feedback for him but mistakenly typed Negative when I thought I had put POSITIVE and have been trying to correct it but I just don't know how. I have read of cancel/edit and I have tried it but unable retrieve it back. It is not 346ci fault, it is mine but not computer smart enough to correct this problem. He wants it corrected and so do I. I will gladly accept whatever you want to me. I hope you can help me to help him. Mark
    Hey there! I removed the negative feedback from his account :)

Reactions: MarshallDodge
    Need help when I tried to upload a picture it said.
    Thr upload failed because the file could not be overwritten to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any file can be uploaded..

This is a first for me as I upload pictures for all my posts when selling items and this is the first time I this error message.

Thank you for your help Phil Heintz

Need help when I tried to upload a picture it said.
    Thr upload failed because the file could not be overwritten to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any file can be uploaded..

This is a first for me as I upload pictures for all my posts when selling items and this is the first time I this error message.

Thank you for your help Phil Heintz
    And its not just you...another thread about it and it seem endemic at the moment. I'm sure they will get it fixed.

Funny thing is that I was able to upload YT video but pic file upload is still broken.

Reactions: VSP968
    Hey guys, this should be fixed now. Please let me know if you see any other issues though!

Hi Alex, I wrote you directly but never got a response. It seems my delete button has been taken away. Is there some reason for that? Can you reinstate my delete button? Thank you.

Hi Alex, I wrote you directly but never got a response. It seems my delete button has been taken away. Is there some reason for that? Can you reinstate my delete button? Thank you.
    Hey there! I've responded to your PM :)

Hi Alex! I've sent you a PM about editing a post I made in the Post Exchange. I'd greatly appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!

Paid my $19.99 and I don't have the ability to post in the PX what gives. I have been paying for months
    Please help!! My last payment was 10/26/22 and I expect next payment to come out 11/26/22

Thanks Phil

Last edited:
    Paid my $19.99 and I don't have the ability to post in the PX what gives. I have been paying for months
    Please help!! My last payment was 10/26/22 and I expect next payment to come out 11/26/22

Thanks Phil
    Same issue. I messaged and received no help, just told to “pay” even though I’m an active supporter. Then couldn’t get any response.