• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Neither fit to serve as president.

In a fair election Trump will win hands down everytime. Legitimate elections are history. The republic is gone.
Many of you assume that your wives are exactly of like mind as you are. Likely because there can be no discussion otherwise in your home. Truth is that white suburban women are a huge voting bloc and are not overwhelmingly Trump supporters. The opposite is true. They don’t like Biden, but feel he’s harmless (wrongly so) and Trump’s constant vitriol turns them off. They are much more likely to vote based upon their feelings.

Voting stats have shown that to be true.

Can you suggest a better choice, leaving Trump out of the equation?
I liked Desantis before, I knew the Bushes backed him . But they are beltway criminals . I don't want any political
class compromised frauds.
No, I don't see anybody with the balls big enough to withstand the political class corruption that will be brought to bear. Against anyone who will oppose the current corrupt politicos. Destroying not only America, but all of western society.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
AGAIN, DeSantis can't control who speaks well of him, and it'd be stupid for him to even waste precious time on that topic.

Many of you assume that your wives are exactly of like mind as you are. Likely because there can be no discussion otherwise in your home. Truth is that white suburban women are a huge voting bloc and are not overwhelmingly Trump supporters. The opposite is true. They don’t like Biden, but feel he’s harmless (wrongly so) and Trump’s constant vitriol turns them off. They are much more likely to vote based upon their feelings.

As a general rule, women tend to do much more by 'feelinegs', though in politics I think both genders are guilty.

Reactions: lash
Why did Ron DeSantis appoint a WEF person to his administration to counter climate change?

I see where DeSantis has made various anti-WEF comments, but....
https://flgov.com/2019/08/01/govern...t-as-floridas-first-chief-resilience-officer/
From DeSantis' office: "Governor Ron DeSantis announced the appointment of Dr. Julia Nesheiwat as Florida’s first Chief Resilience Officer (CRO). The CRO is tasked with preparing Florida for the environmental, physical and economic impacts of sea level rise." The announcement mentions combatting climate change three different times, and in the middle of the bio is this line: "Dr. Nesheiwat managed the resiliency and energy working group on the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Advisory Council."
So it seems the anti-WEF talk is just talk.

Is he some how linked to the WEF? They could slip him in as POTUS and we think we are sitting pretty good? I'm skeptical. :unsure:

Reactions: 10ring'r
Why did Ron DeSantis appoint a WEF person to his administration to counter climate change?

https://flgov.com/2019/08/01/govern...t-as-floridas-first-chief-resilience-officer/
From DeSantis' office: "Governor Ron DeSantis announced the appointment of Dr. Julia Nesheiwat as Florida’s first Chief Resilience Officer (CRO). The CRO is tasked with preparing Florida for the environmental, physical and economic impacts of sea level rise." The announcement mentions combatting climate change three different times, and in the middle of the bio is this line: "Dr. Nesheiwat managed the resiliency and energy working group on the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Advisory Council."

Is he some how linked to the WEF? They could slip him in as POTUS and we think we are sitting pretty good? I'm skeptical. :unsure:
Always be skeptical, question everything. Trumpster appointed the federal judge who ruled in favor of Oregon's ban on weapons. Is he a closet libtard? I dont see that as a reason to put on a tinfoil hat. Look at his record in Florida.

Reactions: Milf Dots and lash
I liked Desantis before, I knew the Bushes backed him . But they are beltway criminals . I don't want any political
class compromised frauds.
No, I don't see anybody with the balls big enough to withstand the political class corruption that will be brought to bear. Against anyone who will oppose the current corrupt politicos. Destroying not only America, but all of western society.

Trump is literally the closest thing we have had to that in my life time. I do wonder if DeSantis has the balls to stand up to them like Trump did.

I'll vote Trump unless the Deep State literally takes him out... That said...

Your tactics and strategy against DeSantis only work if we use them on Trump too... But I won't bother listing the bad appointments, choices, and moves made by Trump, because no candidate is perfect.

Do you understand the concept that NO CANDIDATE IS PERFECT?

Do you understand that you don't need to bash DeSantis to prop up Trump?

Do you understand that of all the declared candidates, DeSantis is the second best choice to Trump if Trump is taken out by the Deep State?

If Trump is taken out and you don't vote for DeSantis- you're essentially voting for the democrat.

Talk about fucking dense- the worst Trump supporters are those who think they need to bash DeSantis in order for Trump to win, when in reality all that does is help the dems.

How about focusing on bashing the enemy- the democrats- instead of being a cancer in the American locker room!

Only the half queer Trump supporters bash DeSantis- the rest of us Americans just talk about why Trump is our first choice.

My Wife hates Trump because he's a pathological liar and gropes women or relegates them to only being valuable to having their pussies grabbed. She thinks Biden is a joke but she'll vote for him to keep a pathological liar, cheater, and misogynist on the back burner. This Republic has degraded for decades towards voting for the least/lesser asshole lacking real viable candidates. We get an asshole liar or a pseudo pedophile that poos and wets himself. Choose wisely.

Ya get a Red one or a Blue one. Neither is worth a fuck but, hey! You got choices.

VooDoo

• Love
Reactions: Maggot and lash
My Wife hates Trump because
he's a pathological liar and gropes women or relegates them to only being valuable to having their pussies grabbed.
She thinks Biden is a joke but she'll vote for him to keep a pathological liar, cheater, and misogynist on the back burner. This Republic has degraded for decades towards voting for the least/lesser asshole lacking real viable candidates.
We get an asshole liar or a pseudo pedophile that poos and wets himself.
Choose wisely.

Ya get a Red one or a Blue one. Neither is worth a fuck but, hey! You got choices.

VooDoo
Which is not the highest level of moral caliber on either side.

Trump voters are still Trump voters. Fairly certain his base has gone absolutely, well....nowhere. He will pull the same support next election as he did previous election.

Problem is simple. No mass mail vote due to covid emergency = less dem votes. Take from that what you will, but its hardly arguable. Plus voting Biden while persona elevated/protected by establishment/media is akin to ordering a bud light in a hillbilly bar even for many moderate dems. Far left gonna vote D regardless.

Kennedy is a red herring. Purpose is to "take away" Biden votes due to fabricated voter apathy.

Aside from a bleeding out about the anus virus emergency, dems in trouble and they know it.

Best case scenario is to force Trump out of running. Thus, indictments and "rape" trials. We will see if its successful but none of these things are negatively affecting Trumps base, in fact, id say the base is only digging in and dare I say increasing?