• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB NEVADA Buy...Sell...Trade

Wanting To Buy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone near Battle Mountain interested in trading me some large rifle primers? I have small rifle and large pistol, thanks

Reactions: Drhorsepower
WTT powder and primers.
I have 1k of 205m I’d love to turn into cci450s. I also have quite a few of 210m looking for the same thing.
Also looking for retumbo 1-2 lbs. what powder are you looking for trade?

located in Reno

Does anybody have a left hand S/A receiver and bolt that they’d like to sell? Prefer a .308 bolt face. Not picky on the brand but looking to keep it around $500.

SOLD Mec Marksman with inline quick mount plate and Hornady LnL conversion.

IMG_4508.JPG

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drhorsepower
Does anybody have a left hand S/A receiver and bolt that they’d like to sell? Prefer a .308 bolt face. Not picky on the brand but looking to keep it around $500.
Keep an eye out with Long rifles inc. I picked up a fully machined 700LH for right around 300$ Actually you might want to call them to see if they have any!

Got some extra powders that I can offload. Most of them I picked up to experiment as substitutes. Un opened unless stated. $40lb
2x Superperfomance plus one open partial.
1x IMR 4451
1x IMR 4831
1x US869 plus a partial
A few partial magnum powders like rl33 ramshot magnum. Free pick up.

In Elko

Last edited:
I have 185 rounds of hornady American gunner factory 6.5 creedmoor that I’d like to trade for .308 Berger hybrid 200gn projectiles.

I have 185 rounds of hornady American gunner factory 6.5 creedmoor that I’d like to trade for .308 Berger hybrid 200gn projectiles.

Might be interested if you decide to sell and we can come to an agreement.

Last edited:
Adding 50 primed pieces of brass, and 193 unprimed. Both LRP, primed are with federal match.
Also 172 hornady BTHP 140gn
And 100 Barnes 140gn match burners.
Just looking to trade for the .308 Berger’s for now, may be willing to sell outright though. Brass is 2-3x fired mostly not annealed. All is 6.5 creedmoor.

I Can not find powder anywhere in Vegas
I have found the best way to locate powder is by using Discord. I no longer bother trying to find it at stores in town. I have joined the Reloader group on Discord and have found their notifications for in stock powder and primers to be the quickest. I also receive notifications for in stock powder and primers from all the normal reloading supply sites and it seems by the time I get the email for the product, it is already gone. But the people on Discord seem to be able to notify while the product is still in stock. I see notifications daily for powder and primers but the prices are now just outrageous compared to a year ago.

Reactions: Hackmac87
Vegas Area:
Have for trade.
97count 6.5mm 147gr eldm.
Looking for 6.5mm 143 gr eldx.

Also have a pound or two of titegroup or IMR 4198 to trade.
Looking for H1000.

Vegas area
Have 2 pounds sealed ram shot Big Game
1 pound sealed IMR 4955

Would like to trade for 3pounds of H4350, H4831sc, RL17, or R19.

Reno area, I have 2 pounds of VV n560 wanting to trade for
h1000
retumbo
n565
n570
h4831sc
or fed215m

I have a couple extra 1# bottles of h1000.
$75 each
With tax and hazmat that's only about $5 mark up. Only way to get it cheaper is to luck into some at a local shop that was able to buy bulk to reduce cost.

I have a couple extra 1# bottles of h1000.
$75 each
With tax and hazmat that's only about $5 mark up. Only way to get it cheaper is to luck into some at a local shop that was able to buy bulk to reduce cost.
Ill take these off your hands assuming you’re in Vegas, pm sent.

Looking for some 6.5 PRC brass. Don’t need much, 50 would be perfect but I’ll take whatever can be spared, preferably buy them but I do have primers/powder to help sweeten the deal
Thanks!
I know it’s been a year, but I have 6.5 PRC brass I can spare. I live in the Reno area. PM if interested

Last edited:
F04E096B-5B60-4B94-B256-3E7EA0BE87AB.jpeg

I have a ton of ‘06 that I don’t really have a use for anymore. These 8 boxes are full, plus more than 80 other rounds in partial boxes. In Carson City, $220 for all of it. $20 for the box of 260 Remington.

Awesome. Shooting PM right now. Thank you
Vegas area
Have 2 pounds sealed ram shot Big Game
1 pound sealed IMR 4955

Would like to trade for 3pounds of H4350, H4831sc, RL17, or R19.

I still have a pound of 4831sc I don't need in Carson City. I don't need any of those powders, but I'd sell it for normal pricing.
You guys really should read the rules before you get this thread shut down for everyone. Particularly 2.

1657593036346.png

Status
Not open for further replies.