• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Never put your D in crazy! Instagram model chops off willie

Fun Fact: ALWAYS carry (2) tourniquets, one for the stump and one for what just fell on the floor...

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Ages ago, I was nailing an insane redhead with the nicest rack I've ever fondled. I was in my mid-40's. She called one night for that classic 11pm booty call and wanted me to drive over, nail her nice and hard and then listen to her whine about life for an hour before getting to bed at 2am. I had to be at work at 630am and the thought of another four hour nights sleep was not appealing.

The day you can pass on that bullshit, rub one out and be asleep before the 11 o'clock news starts is a good day. Or you get married to someone who likes you full time, get laid at home and fall asleep in your own bed knowing your dick won't get chopped off in the foreseeable future.

Either way............................be careful fucking crazy.