• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New - Adaptive FDAC Data Stickers!!!

sosicmcise

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
<span style="font-weight: bold">Introducing FDAC Data Stickers!</span>
I’d like to introduce our new FDAC data stickers. If you thought the FDAC was quick and efficient, take a look at what these can do! Our FDAC data stickers are sized to fit directly on your FDAC or MILSPEC-XR FDAC. We have four different designs, specs and photos below:

P1270066.JPG

<span style="font-weight: bold">Length: 3.5”, Width: 3”
Material: Solid Color Static Cling, matte surface, erasable with a pencil
Color: Tan
Designs: Basic Data Collection, Basic Range Card, Angle/Cosine, Blank</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Overview:</span>
We designed these stickers to save you time at the range and to make your FDAC even more versatile. They are made out of Solid Color Static Cling, the same material that is used on an oil change sticker that is commonly found on auto windshields. We used this material because it sticks very well to the FDAC (even when wet), if you apply it in the wind it can’t stick to itself and drive you crazy, and when you remove it, it doesn’t tear or leave any sticky residue on the FDAC. It can be written on and erased with a pencil, so the stickers are re-useable. Our intent was that if you forget your data book, or if you don’t want to open it up and write in it at the range, you can write on this and transfer it to wherever you want at a later time.
The ideal location on the FDAC to place these stickers is right over the instructions and our company logo. The instructions on the face of the FDAC, once understood, are rarely re-read by the user and this area on the FDAC essentially becomes wasted space. Stick these there and increase the utility of the product!

Here is a breakdown of each sticker design:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Basic Data Collection Sticker:</span>
This sticker will allow the user to write down the range to the target, the elevation and windage adjustments needed to engage the target, and a simple call / plot section to record shot calls and actual shot impact locations. If you have multiple targets to engage, or you’re covering multiple target reference points from one position, simply pre-calculate all of your firing solutions with the FDAC and fill in the Range, Elevation, and Windage boxes in order to save time.
P1270067.JPG

<span style="font-weight: bold">Basic Range Card Sticker:</span>
This is a simple range card that we left very uncluttered for you to fill in as necessary.
P1270071.JPG

<span style="font-weight: bold">Angle Cosine Sticker:</span>
If you’re familiar with the Slope Doper or the Angle Cosine Indicator, this sticker provides the same degree of utility. Simply apply the sticker as shown below and tie a string with a small weight through the hole at the apex of the angle, and read the angle or cosine as the FDAC is tilted along your firing axis.
P1270068.JPG

<span style="font-weight: bold">Blank Sticker:</span>
We purposely made one of our stickers completely blank for whatever notes you may need to take while at the range.
P1270078.JPG

These will be available soon provided that there is enough interest in them. <span style="font-weight: bold">So are you interested?</span>

Re-Stickable, Erasable, Reusable! You could even laminate these and velcro them to the FDAC and write on them with a mapping pen...

Got questions? Ask away!

Re: New - Adaptive FDAC Data Stickers!!!

GREAT WORK, I will take some when they become available.

That looks to be a good idea. Now all I need is a FDAC to put them on...
wink.gif

That is F'n cool, I like that idea a lot. I would use them often to take down quick notes and then transfer that data over to the 'ole data book at a later time. I'm crazy about my data book being neat & organized, not covered in chicken-scratches from the field.

Well done, I'm in.

Great work guys another great product to make this tool even more effective for shooters.

We have FDAC's in stocka nd ready to ship drop into www.impactdatabooks.com if you need one!!

Also, to answer a question that i've been PM'd about for the last few hours:

You will notice that these stickers are tan and that the standard FDAC model is OD green on the side with the instructions and the logo (where you'd stick it). We debated for a bit about the sticker not matching the background (Tan on OD Green), while it does look sexy when it matches, it does not provide the contrast that we feel is necessary to effectively use the stickers if your shooting in diminished light, such as at dawn and dusk, in shade, or if your shooting out of a fairly dark room. You'll be able to read what you've written much more effectively with the tan sticker in low light situations.

Thought i'd share our design thinking outside of the PM box.

Thanks for the interest in our products, you guys rock!

Interested in a set.......

Would also be interested in a sized little datebook thing to hold it all together in my pack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ker2222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interested in a set.......

Would also be interested in a sized little datebook thing to hold it all together in my pack </div></div>

Contact Tony Burkes at TAB Gear, he's got a pretty slick MILSPEC-XR FDAC pouch design that carries all your stuff very efficiently. Plus Tony makes it right here in the USA.

Very interested in this upgrade, as well as a second FDAC! Now if you would offer these in the conversion charts that would be awesome!

Speaking of conversion charts, you ever going to do a FDAC in metric values for us flat-earthers?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Priest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of conversion charts, you ever going to do a FDAC in metric values for us flat-earthers?
wink.gif
</div></div>

We do make a version of the standard model FDAC that is all in Meters, it is in production right now and will be delivered to our distributors in about two weeks.

Pricing is the same as the standard model as well: $39.95

Yeah what he says!!
smile.gif
We will be getting them in stock as well so keep your eyes open for them.

In addition the new stickers they are a rocking idea for when you are busy and need to collect data. These stickers allow you to collect what you need at the time and then add them into your data book for safe keeping, review and for reference at a later data.

I had the chance to play with the stickers a month ago and they rock. We will have them in place and in stock as well in the near future.

Happy shooting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ker2222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interested in a set.......

Would also be interested in a sized little datebook thing to hold it all together in my pack </div></div>

Contact Tony Burkes at TAB Gear, he's got a pretty slick MILSPEC-XR FDAC pouch design that carries all your stuff very efficiently. Plus Tony makes it right here in the USA. </div></div>

sent him an IM.....thanks

Our Adaptive FDAC Data Stickers will be available through our distributors very soon. We are shipping a big order to US Tactical Supply next week. They will come in a variety pack of 10 stickers for about $12.00.

Again, these are reusable, erasable, dirt cheap, and they allow your FDAC to do even more than ever. If you think you've worn one out, just laminate it and stick it on your FDAC to save a few bucks. We have several more designs that do other things, they will be released very soon.

We literally have a giant dry erase board in our conference room. Each morning we meet, drink coffee, and put cool ideas into motion. It's the most fun i've had in years.

Thanks for your support Sniper's Hide members!

Taylor
ACTS, LLC

ya thoes guys rock ... love the tool -- compared it to calculator and it was spot on...

The first order shipped today to USTS. They should receive them by the end of the week! Kevin already has the pricing worked out so they'll be available almost immediately.

+ 1 on the .260 OR 6.5 Creedmoor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+ 1 on the .260 OR 6.5 Creedmoor </div></div>

Worry not! The Load Compatibility Matrix that will accompany our MILSPEC-XR model has several 6.5mm bullets that will track exceptionally well with the 12 slides that come with the MILSPEC-XR model. Our matrix will include a library of 6.5mm, 7mm, .30, and .338 caliber bullets that are <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">absolutely</span></span> compatible with our system when fired at the specified velocities.

You'll be able to access the Load Compatibility Matrix for both the Standard FDAC and the MILSPEC-XR FDAC without spending a penny. It'll be loaded onto our website in a few more days. Our aim is to provide you with the most bang for your buck.

Thanks for your continued support of our products!

Your awesome I don't care what they say about you. Lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your awesome I don't care what they say about you. Lol </div></div>

+1!

8.00 shipping through USTS makes my backside hurt, ETA on other dealers?

Have you thought about making these with your compatibility matrix data on them? I'd much rather have a static cling with the 168gr SMK data on it than having to tape a piece of paper to my ADAC..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cluebat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you thought about making these with your compatibility matrix data on them? I'd much rather have a static cling with the 168gr SMK data on it than having to tape a piece of paper to my ADAC.. </div></div>

I am in for a set of these......77gr and 168gr!!

Very nice looking product! I need to order some along with an FDAC. Good work!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr Scholl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of conversion charts, you ever going to do a FDAC in metric values for us flat-earthers?
wink.gif
</div></div>

I just taped over the Temp and alt values and penciled in the corresponding metric values, works a treat.

A possible fix could be a couple of these stickers with the metric conversions as part of the sticker kit.

JJ