• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New AR500 hostage target mad for USPS flat rate

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
Here is a new hostage popper target that I made to fit in a USPS flat rate box for $15.00 shipping anywhere in the United States. The popper is 23" tall. The black head piece and 5" circle move from side to side when hit.
008.jpg

Re: New AR500 hostage target mad for USPS flat rate

Any chance of showing a pic of the back. Thanks

Cost for the target in 1/2" thickness would be $225.00 plus shipping.The base is NOT included.
Sorry but I don't ship out of the US at this time.
This target will handle calibers up to .338 at 100 yards and further.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of showing a pic of the back. Thanks </div></div>

Buy one.

Why do you want to copy his hard work?

John

I have several of Kurt's targets including the other hostage design. Target's only need to be re-painted at the end of the day. Good stuff here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of showing a pic of the back. Thanks </div></div>

Buy one.

John </div></div>

Easy Chief, I want to make sure the craftsmanship is as good on the back as it is the front.

You just never know this day and time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of showing a pic of the back. Thanks </div></div>

Buy one.

John </div></div>

Easy Chief, I want to make sure the craftsmanship is as good on the back as it is the front.

You just never know this day and time. </div></div>

No worries bro, I have some of Kurt's targets his work is second to none!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hypertex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have several of Kurt's targets including the other hostage design. Target's only need to be re-painted at the end of the day. Good stuff here.</div></div>

X2. Ive been blasting away at my LV Steel for a couple years with a .308. Good stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of showing a pic of the back. Thanks </div></div>

Buy one.

John </div></div>

You just never know this day and time. </div></div>

No worries bro, I have some of Kurt's targets his work is second to none!!! </div></div>

Thanks Bro.

Price lowered to $200.00 for 3/8" thickness and $225.00 for 1/2".