• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW - Atlas CAL (Cant and Loc) Bipod - PRE-ORDER (added 12.14)

The KWM is one thing I really liked about the harris. I have used atlas exclusively for some time now as they are head and shoulders above harris...but I am excited that I will once again have the KWM lock

Stopped by the BT booth at Shot.. played with the new 65 pod. Awesome.

The BT/ Atlas crew in the booth are so nice they even offered us pizza while we were in their booth!

Well done again guys.

Ordered 2 just now.. Thanks much

Place your order and mention your Snipers Hide name in the comments. Then send an email to them with your order number and Snipers hide in the title. That's best I can remember. Details are on page 3 of this thread I think.

Place your order and mention your Snipers Hide name in the comments. Then send an email to them with your order number and Snipers hide in the title. That's best I can remember. Details are on page 3 of this thread I think.
Got it..and placed order.ty

They are already discounted...mention SH in checkout notes to make sure yours ships first. That's how I understood it.

Reactions: bjay
Back from SHOT and we experienced a positive response for the BT65 CAL bipod. We’ve also been getting a steady stream of orders from this Pre-order offering. Thank you very much!! We have a couple of people off here so I can’t give definite timeline on orders nor second production run however I believe we will begin shipping this week. SH members will get theirs first, on a first come, first served basis with LEO and Military getting priority.

Also, the CAL got a lot of dealer interest at SHOT, we were fairly busy and I’ve not even checked with the dealer rep here at B&T to see what the dealer pre-order is looking like. I only tell you this as once the SH members are satisfied, then we’ll start doing dealers the same way, first come, first served, with all other orders following suit. So if ordering after the 31 January 2018 deadline you should expect a further delay.

And for clarity, we did not set a number of units on SH offer, just a deadline of 31 January 2018. So you can order at the intro price till then, but on 31 Jan, 2018 at midnight CST, the intro is over.

Reactions: Basher and bjay
Back from SHOT and we experienced a positive response for the BT65 CAL bipod. We’ve also been getting a steady stream of orders from this Pre-order offering. Thank you very much!! We have a couple of people off here so I can’t give definite timeline on orders nor second production run however I believe we will begin shipping this week. SH members will get theirs first, on a first come, first served basis with LEO and Military getting priority.

Also, the CAL got a lot of dealer interest at SHOT, we were fairly busy and I’ve not even checked with the dealer rep here at B&T to see what the dealer pre-order is looking like. I only tell you this as once the SH members are satisfied, then we’ll start doing dealers the same way, first come, first served, with all other orders following suit. So if ordering after the 31 January 2018 deadline you should expect a further delay.

And for clarity, we did not set a number of units on SH offer, just a deadline of 31 January 2018. So you can order at the intro price till then, but on 31 Jan, 2018 at midnight CST, the intro is over.
You the best!!!! Ty again

Got my order in last night w/ a note stating my SH username. Looking forward to comparing it to the PSR. Thank you!

Reactions: bjay
Much as I like the earlier Atlas, the no pan and pod-loc adjustment features looked like enough reason to try a lw-17.

So, since we introduced the Atlas Bipod in 2005 we’ve heard “Why does it need to Pan?” or “I don’t want a bipod to PAN”. Well, the fact is the SCAR program required a bipod that did both, PAN and CANT which became our “threshold” for the Atlas. The Precision Sniper Rifle (PSR) program also required a bipod that did both, PAN and CANT. It was the changes to the Atlas V8 that SOCOM requested that gave us the Atlas PSR series which was then awarded that PSR contract. So there is a real world use for a bipod that does both, PAN and CANT.

However, there are also many shooters out there that like the patented features of the Atlas (45 degree leg position as an example) but don’t want the PAN. The Atlas CAL delivers this. The Atlas CAL has 15 degrees +/- of CANT (total 30), 5 leg positions, Wide footprint, swappable feet, 3 models, the real deal KMW Pod-Loc, same high grade materials and finishes as the rest of the Atlas bipods and Hold what you move technology.

As we have historically done, we are giving Sniper’s Hide members the chance to see and buy our new products at a discount for a limited time. We do this to give back to this SH community that has been our go-to source since we started business in 2000. I thank Lowlight for all he’s done for the long range shooting community and for all his efforts to make this website what it is today. It’s often a thankless job, but know this, we’ve all benefited from his efforts.

I also want to thank the SH members, a better bunch a people could not be found on the www.

As always, any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Here is the link- http://www.accu-shot.com/new_products_special.php

BT65 ATLAS CAL, 2 Screw Clamp-on-

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.accu-shot.com\/catalog_new\/368-thickbox_default\/bt65.jpg"}[/IMG2]
Good day brother...do you think its possible to make longer leg extensions..maybe 5-6" in one piece..for hunting purposes

RRS BTC PRO attached to Atlas CAL BT65-NC

Attachments

• IMG_6827.JPG
    IMG_6827.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_6828.JPG
    IMG_6828.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_6829.JPG
    IMG_6829.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 300
"Cant" wait for the new one to arrive with the cant lock.. Ok bad joke :)

Love the BTC PRO on several PRS Atlas.. have one waiting for the new CAL

Do you feel like the wheel on the BTC pro is better than the QD that comes optional on the Atlas? I ordered my CAL without to try a BTC, so just curious.

Better? Not for everything, but for some things yes.

In other words, if you are using it for work or deployed were the system might travel over thousands of miles of rough transport; stay with the ADM 170-S Lever and Picatinny rail.

If you are shooting a positional match, the RRS BTC Pro brings whole new world of possibilities to the Atlas. It is faster on and off either the Pic rail or a RRS Dovetail, because it opens more. Mounting on chasis like MPA that has the infinity rail or even a AI that is using pic rail up front and the RRS dovetail as part of the forearm, you can quickly move the bipod to shoot of a barrel or any super small platform.

Something I did in the last match was to move the Atlas back to be exactly in front of the OGC bag.. It acted like a barricade stop absorbing recoil and making the spotting in really wonky positions even easier. Even if my system didn't have the mixed system, the speed and ease of removing and reattaching securely, means that I am more likely to make fine mounting changes that I would not have made with the ADM.

At $65, It really is one of the nicest investments I've made in a while.
Appreciate the feedback.. that is what I was looking for. Speed during match shooting was the main thing I was curious about. I've fumbled with the small ADM lever a fee times under stress.

Looks like a great new product. Just placed an order, and in the nick of time too!

Question: The ADM mount appears to be attached to the actual bipod with a riser in between. Is this true, and if so, can the riser be removed or replaced with a riser with less height to achieve a lower center of gravity and pivot point for the rifle it's attached to? The Atlas bipods are great, but always wished they did not stick out so much from the bottom of the stock.

Thanks!

Looks like a great new product. Just placed an order, and in the nick of time too!

Question: The ADM mount appears to be attached to the actual bipod with a riser in between. Is this true, and if so, can the riser be removed or replaced with a riser with less height to achieve a lower center of gravity and pivot point for the rifle it's attached to? The Atlas bipods are great, but always wished they did not stick out so much from the bottom of the stock.

Thanks!
I dont see riser but it attached and can be removed ir replace with diff attachment like arca or the 2 screws etc.

Thank you one and all for the response, you guys and gals are the best!

There is no additional "riser" it is the mounting block at a height that will allow clearance as the cradle rocks side to side for the cant. Any lower there is interference, spread the legs it becomes disproportionally wider when folded up. Compromise. A quick eyeball measurement put Apex at 1.75" above the ADM, not bad when you consider the Harris is 0.00' using same eyes and tape.

Regarding the delivery timeline, the parts I rejected before SHOT cannot be corrected. The shop is cranking replacements out as I type this and started doing so yesterday PM. I suspect we'll have parts Friday, then they go to heat treat and others to Hard Anodize, we'll ask for expiditing and call in a few chits.... My hope is we'll start making deliveries the last part of February.

Also as a reminder, we are shipping these SH member orders first on the first come first served basis with LEO/Military getting priority. Shipping has a stack of SH orders so it looks like you did a good job covering my failure to communicate the "SH Member" requirement! Thank you.

I apologize for delay, we want them right, you deserve the best we can do and apparently I'm hard to please....

Last- this offer is over tonight at midnight (00:00) CST.

And, another thing I should have told you... we are doing a monthly drawing/bingo deal (see on youtube) the order number that gets rolled, wins the customer $300.00 credit. We are doing this every month as a way to say thank you.

Kasey, are you sure you did that right? You missed me by almost 300!

Reactions: MElank
Any update on a shipping date? I've herd great things from people at shot.

Kasey and the B&T newsletter both stated that shipping would be at the end of February, with priority going to LE/Mil first then in order of those who ordered through SH.

Just placed an order. A little late to the party but no worries. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
What kind of update are you looking for? It's still the same as before. He's working hard to get great product that he can ship in good conscience and is hoping to begin shipping end of February to MIL/LE and then to SH customers next according to date of paid order.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

What kind of update are you looking for? It's still the same as before. He's working hard to get great product that he can ship in good conscience and is hoping to begin shipping end of February to MIL/LE and then to SH customers next according to date of paid order.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Was only seeing if there was any additional updates pertaining to part finishing or what not. I understand how it's shipping and everything. You know things DO happen which could hold up or move back the end of Feb release. I know it's going to be a good product and wouldn't doubt he'd hold off on shipping if everything wasn't right.

I missed the pre-order, but I'll be purchasing one once they are available. Exactly what I've been looking for.

Thanks for your patience and we are shipping CAL's as of today.

SH members that included they were SH members on order in comments section or sent an email with order number and the info about being a SH member will get priority, all LEO and Military SH members will be at front of that priority line.

There are more orders than CAL bipods. We have parts in the process stream and will continue to process, assemble and ship ASAP.

Again, thank you one and all for your patience and support, we all at B&T appreciate it!