• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing New Book Complete with Long Range Coyote Hunting Chapter

Seeking_Coyotes

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2017
Just published another book, Master Coyote Hunting, and wanted to let you guys know in case you are into coyote hunting. I included a chapter on long range hunting. Lots of information on calibers suited to coyote hunting as well. If you like the book, I'd be grateful if you could share it with anyone you feel my enjoy this type of material.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/master-coyote-hunting-michael-huff/#axzz5cJhyNWv0

Not gonna lie, when I first saw this post, I couldn't help thinking "Why would I want to read a coyote hunting book from a random guy on Sniper's Hide." Then I followed the link and realized who you are lol. If this one is anything like your first book, I'm sure I'll learn a ton (y)

Reactions: Seeking_Coyotes
Is the new book a standalone for someone looking to get into coyote hunting or is it a more detailed sequel to the original? Just wondering where I should start.

Thanks for your question. The first book is focused on the animal and it's biology. It covers such things as their territory, breeding, diet, etc. This new book is only for the purpose of someone who wants to hunt coyotes. It covers calibers, long-range coyote hunting, set ups, calls, taxidermy, etc.

Thanks for your question. The first book is focused on the animal and it's biology. It covers such things as their territory, breeding, diet, etc. This new book is only for the purpose of someone who wants to hunt coyotes. It covers calibers, long-range coyote hunting, set ups, calls, taxidermy, etc.
Thanks, I went ahead and just ordered both.

Definitely an animal I want to start hunting, just picked it up on Amazon.