• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New CAM-LOK™, universal QD piston system

GRIFFIN_ARMAMENT

Official Sniper's Hide account of Griffin Armament
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Last edited:
Key points - price and inclusions:
 $79 – pistons $59 - adapters
 Utility patent pending
 Taper locking interface ensures security
 ¾” wrench flats for installing adapters to 20/ft lbs
 3, 120degree locking positions held to high QC for imperceptible POI shift regardless of position
used
 17-4 stainless steel
 Nitrided black for increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance

Thread pitches supported:
 1/2x28
 1/2x28 special (compact 9mm handguns, ex: G43 , Sig P365, etc. )
 13.5x1 LH metric
 .578x28
 16x1 LH
 16x1 RH
 9/16x24

Pistons available :
 Griffin Armament (Fits all booster compatible suppressors)
 Silencerco Octane 1 & 2, Omega 9K & 45K, Hybrid
 Rugged Obsidian
 Dead Air (Ghost, Wolfman, & Oddessa)
 AAC Ti-Rant 45M

Reactions: amcardon
This is some Vudoo right here.

Wow.

Have to admit that this is some beautiful engineering.

Kinda expected y'all to have named this system covert universal mount or CUM, seeing how you called your scope mount SPRM.

• Haha
Reactions: vigildom7
when will the compatible comp be up for sale?

What took so damn long!?

If I hadn't got all new booster parts last year I'd have been all over this.

If you ain't got 'em for Omega 9k, you oughta get your ass in gear because you'll be going gangbusters on those. I think everyone and their mother has one of those.

Now if you make it so you could lock the spring and disable the booster function so it could be used on SMG's or any fixed barrel --oh the titties, oh the magnificent titties, I'd be all over it.

It also baffles me why the few big mfg.'s don't just get on board and standardize a few things. Like boosters and certain mounts.

Just want to say, I really like how quick and secure this system is, it really makes a holstered pistol and pouched can a viable combo for woods walking or hiking. It takes me less than 2 seconds to snap my Obsidian onto my M&P 2.0, bravo GA, definitely the way of the future!

Now if you make it so you could lock the spring and disable the booster function so it could be used on SMG's or any fixed barrel --oh the titties, oh the magnificent titties, I'd be all over it.

Titties indeed, that would be the holy grail for pistol cans. I also wonder if the interrupted thread and taper system could possibly be scaled up and work on dedicated centerfire rifle mounts... I don't really like brakes, I just have them on rifles to mount my cans to, I'd much rather have a small, lightweight adapter on the barrel like the Cam-Lok system uses.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO Sig SRD compatible CAM-LOK™ pistons now available!

Untitled-1.jpg