• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New featherweight suppressor: Energetic Arm Lux

Gtscotty

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Energetic Arms has added a new suppressor to their lineup, along with a new mounting system.

The suppressor is a 7.6" Titanium can that utilizes the 1.375x24 mount thread pattern. Weight is 7.7oz with no mount and 8.8oz with EA's new Centrix mount. With a TI DT mount it should be in the neighborhood of 9.1oz.

EA Lux product page

@HansohnBrothers commented on another forum that Lux sounds very good and the price should be in the $975 range. Looks like a really interesting new ultralight option, hopefully Suppressed Nation or someone will get some meter numbers before too long.

Last edited:
Nice!

Edit: pretty dang light for its size and length. Wonder what the barrel restrictions will be like.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see the barrel restrictions myself, as long as it will take 16" standard cartridges and 18" magnums, I wouldn't complain at that weight. Hopefully some meter numbers will come out for it soon as well.

I agree completely. You have any info on when they’re supposed to start shipping the Lux? I’m going to wait till SHOt is done before I blow up Karl’s email.

I agree completely. You have any info on when they’re supposed to start shipping the Lux? I’m going to wait till SHOt is done before I blow up Karl’s email.

The website says the 6.5 version will be available in April, and the .30 cal version this summer.

Anybody get their hands on one of these yet? Can’t seem to find them in stock anywhere

I haven't really even seen any videos of them or metering info. I wonder if production got put off due to the Rona.

Release on the LUX has been pushed back to November/December. It sounds like a great product but they are having delays getting it to market unfortunately. May be just a 2020 thing.

I'm curious how this performs compared to the Nomad Ti. Similar weight, but the Nomad is shorter and fatter. They both seem like they'll be great options for lightweight hunting cans. It's really nice that we're starting to have more options in this category.