• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New flash hiders and muzzle breaks from SAS

Re: New flash hiders and muzzle breaks from SAS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLANKSGUNS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can offer the following at this time:
- 3/4x24 ($75.00ea)
- 3/4x28 ($75.00ea)
- 5/8x24 ($75.00ea)
- 1/2x28 ($75.00ea)
- 1/2x36 Colt 9mm SMG ($75.00ea)
- 9/16x24 R/H and L/H for the FALS ($75.00ea)
- M18x1.0 Sako TRG ($85.00ea)
- M18x1.5 (in work)

- if there are other that you are interested in lmk and I will pass it along to see what and if it will be workable.

lead time on any of these can be from instock to 60 days at this time. s/h will be via USPS Priority Mail Delivery Confirmation $7.50ea package. </div></div>

Do you still have them in stock ?
Im looking for a FH in 1/2x28 to be shipped to Sweden if that works for ya..

Cheers

Pd

they are coming and going very fast at this time. I can assist, will have to pm me and we can get you going.

How does this break compair to Badger's FTE? I'm going to start building my 338 LM and really like the look of this break.

Well, I can honestly say that I have run all of the following for extensive times and testing on the SAS:
1. AI standard, tactical and double chamber brakes
2. Badger Ordnance 5/8x24 and 3/4x28, AI copy design without the points for installation of the AI iron sights, AI mirage band and of course in standard vs metric threads.
3. SAS .30cal and .338cal standard and metric muzzle brakes installed on from the AE, AW, AW .300WM and .338 Lapua Mag, Remy M700's, Savage M10's, AR-15's and Ar10's at this time I think covers it.

So with that being said in regards to the .338 Lapua Mag and .338 Norma Mag, any of the x3 above will be extremely effective in recoil reduction, comfort level for the shooter for prolonged fun shooting times and follow up shots with the capability of actual impact observation on steel as close as 200yds.

I would recommend you look at the 3, decide on the desired look and use for say the suppressor connectivity later and go from there. I do not feel you will go wrong with either 3. But is you are looking for direct connect muzzle brake with suppressor as listed, the SAS will be the best available for obvious reasons.

How is the repeatability of the poi with these QD's? I've heard that the repeatability with QD's isn't as good and I was just wondering how well this one is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CountryBoy19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is the repeatability of the poi with these QD's? I've heard that the repeatability with QD's isn't as good and I was just wondering how well this one is. </div></div>

Here you go:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=960796#Post960796

update on SAS production delays, add more due to weather, ice storm has knocked out power, eta not not sure about as with all the other NE folks. so please understand on Tim's behalf.

Thanks for the FH Blankguns, recived mine today
wink.gif

One questions, are there any special threding specs that is recomended for the 1/2x28, length, releif etc..

And what is the supressor mount thred specs? 23,8x1/24x1 ?

Cheers

Pd

that is the most bad*** rifle I have seen. Can I get this break in .223?