• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Southeast Texas

Longhorns11B

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2021
Texas
Excited to get in to long range marksmanship. I love the forum.

Currently have:
Viper PST Gen II FFP 5x25
KRG Bravo
Timney 2 stage trigger
Area 419 20 MOA base
Seekins rings

All awaiting for my search of a Tikka T3x CTR

Where are you shooting at man?
I’m in the area as well.
Golden Triangle Gun Club has a 600yd range.

Welcome aboard! 👍🏽
I shoot my gas guns and pistols on my dad’s land in Silsbee but I’m limited to 200 yards or so. I was going to check out Golden Triangle and Orange Gun Club. How do you like it?

I shoot my gas guns and pistols on my dad’s land in Silsbee but I’m limited to 200 yards or so. I was going to check out Golden Triangle and Orange Gun Club. How do you like it?
I too have a good friend in Silsbee where I shoot pistols and gas guns.

Golden triangle has a nice informal f-class style match once a month which is pretty fun. They do have a nice 600yd setup with pits to pull targets. 🤙🏽

Reactions: Longhorns11B
Welcome!

What part of SE Texas? I'm in the CC area all the way down to the Rio Grande valley and anywhere in between and around lol.

I too have a good friend in Silsbee where I shoot pistols and gas guns.

Golden triangle has a nice informal f-class style match once a month which is pretty fun. They do have a nice 600yd setup with pits to pull targets. 🤙🏽
I’ll have to check it out for sure!

Reactions: Nostradumbass