• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New GAP website launches!!!!!

Re: New GAP website launches at Noon CST.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoppelA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That shit with ninja is hilarious...my dog, "Ninja" was going nuts </div></div>

my personal fav

Was finally able to view it and see lots of good stuff on the new site. Looks great!

The hilarity is an awesome departure from the norm of folks in the industry taking themselves too seriously.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hilarity is an awesome departure from the norm of folks in the industry taking themselves too seriously. </div></div>

No doubt. That's one of the things I really like about GA. There aren't any claims "secret sauce". If you ask how they do something, they'll tell you. They take pics of their shop, works in progress, and share.

Re: New GAP website launches at Noon Today CST.

Email sent that listed a couple of typos...

Cool site and nice upgrade!

Nice site!! I only have one word of advice, make sure it runs fast and correctly. More simple sites that work fast are better than shitty complex sites. I really like that you are completely redoing the site and working the kinks out first. When people post skeletins of work in progress sites it really sucks. (ex. KMW website)
One question: Why did the Crusader price go up?

I can't wait to shoot my Crusader in just a few weeks now while on leave..

Very nice website! I'm sure I wouldn't know an 'easter egg' if it bit me in the ass, but nonetheless a very nice website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunlove</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice site!! I only have one word of advice, make sure it runs fast and correctly. More simple sites that work fast are better than shitty complex sites. I really like that you are completely redoing the site and working the kinks out first. When people post skeletins of work in progress sites it really sucks. (ex. KMW website)
One question: Why did the Crusader price go up?

I can't wait to shoot my Crusader in just a few weeks now while on leave.. </div></div>

Thanks

Crusader went up a while ago when we switched to the Gen II action.

Nice, looks really good!

Well George, I've already read enough good things about the quality of your builds here in the Hide to know that some day I will have you build one for me.......BUT........even if there was just a miniscule amount of doubt in my mind, it now has been completely removed due to the all important endorsement on your website from.................wait for it.......................

THE MIGHTY RON FREAKING JERMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa!!!!

"I am actually an avid shooter, and that's not only on screen."

"My GAP rifles are the only thing that's shoots better than me."

"Even I have problems with placement from time to time."

"Directors at times get angry GAP rocks and never lets me down!"

Woooooooo God Damn.........I'm freaking laughing now!

OUTSTANDING! I will be a customer of yours for life! Rock-on my brother!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He Shoot Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, looks really good!

Well George, I've already read enough good things about the quality of your builds here in the Hide to know that some day I will have you build one for me.......BUT........even if there was just a miniscule amount of doubt in my mind, it now has been completely removed due to the all important endorsement on your website from.................wait for it.......................

-Pat
</div></div>

If you live anywhere near the East Bay Area, Livermore. Please feel free to PM me or shoot me an email. I'll let you try out any of my GAP rifles. They're all worth every penny. I had my doubts as well until I jumped in. Since then, it's been about 2 a year. This year's kind of bad due to my father's health, but anyways, you can try out a few if you like.

Gabriel

Re: New GAP website launches!!!!!

Hello All,

Thanks for all the great input, and especially thanks to those members that sent detailed bug reports, we are all over them.

The testimonial submital form is now working.. there was in fact a bug here that would not allow, an unregistered user to submit a testimonial (which is everyone except GAP staff).

the submital form that had the bug is located here:

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-precision-share-your-testimonial.html

After your submital you will get a succseful submital page, your testimonial will then be posted here:

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-precision-testimonials.html

GAP staff recieves, notification of new testimonial and gallery submitals and they must approve them before being posted, normally within 1-24 hours.

-thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armada</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He Shoot Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, looks really good!

-Pat
</div></div>

If you live anywhere near the East Bay Area, Livermore. Please feel free to PM me or shoot me an email. I'll let you try out any of my GAP rifles. They're all worth every penny. I had my doubts as well until I jumped in. Since then, it's been about 2 a year. This year's kind of bad due to my father's health, but anyways, you can try out a few if you like.

Gabriel </div></div>

You know what, excellent post, My self and our exchange server admin both have M40A3's and we know a dude with a base custom, If you are around issaquah washington, you can come to the range with us as well, they are addicting, they are lasers not rifles.

I know George Likes Kim Chee and was in the army, I think it means OB (as in that Korean Beer) and that he can only hang with one of them...

OB 1 that makes more sense. I just dont see the reach to that star wars character its not like he walks around in robes or something, also he was killed by darth vader, and george i bet could rock chuck norris, so i am being realistic here is all.

http://www.realbeer.com/nmvbp/ob.htm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OB 1 as in Obey Wan Kenobi I bet </div></div>

My Beard is getting Grey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OB 1 as in Obey Wan Kenobi I bet </div></div>

My Beard is getting Grey.

</div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottx88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where'd Uncle Ron's Testimonial go? Is that for real? </div></div>

That was a Joke, I pulled it. It was funny though.

Hey George,

Any rifles in stock for delivery?

great looking site! wow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Judge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey George,

Any rifles in stock for delivery? </div></div>

I added 5 Rifles that are available right now, they are all 308

There are 5 Crusaders ready all Gen 1 at the old pricing.

There is a Shorty Crusader threaded 5/8x24

There is a couple Rock Rifles

and A M40A3

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-precision-rifle-ready-to-ship.html

I eyeballed that A3.. and got crazy thoughts
laugh.gif

George,

What is the difference between GEN 1 and Gen 2 Crusaders? Also do you take VISA
grin.gif

Thanks,
Ron

George,

Who built that M40A3?

How do you ship, box, case....etc?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crashnrondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George,

What is the difference between GEN 1 and Gen 2 Crusaders? Also do you take VISA
grin.gif

Thanks,
Ron </div></div>

Gen 2 has the new style one piece bolt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Judge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George,

Who built that M40A3?

How do you ship, box, case....etc? </div></div>

CNC Clipslotted it, Matt Hoch Trued it and barreled it, Earnest Stokesberry Bedded it. Todd Jackson applied finish to it.

Kerry will ship it if you want it. LOL

On Shipping, We use Doscicil Gun guard plastic hard cases and a custom box we have made arround that.

Gabriel and Mr Hurricane,

That's a pretty damn cool offer, very grateful. I would love to shoot one of the GAP Rifles. Thanks you guys.

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottx88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where'd Uncle Ron's Testimonial go? Is that for real? </div></div>

That was a Joke, I pulled it. It was funny though. </div></div>

Ahhhhhhhh, C'mon guy, you gotta give me so more of that....I laughed so hard I may have coughed-up my spleen when I read that!

-Peace

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He Shoot Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gabriel and Mr Hurricane,

That's a pretty damn cool offer, very grateful. I would love to shoot one of the GAP Rifles. Thanks you guys.

-Pat </div></div>

yes but... you are in cali

How about Inlet for Badger M5? Or is that considered pice work? If so Turn around time on something like that? Thanks.

The site is just like the rifles.....Awesome!!