• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from the great white north

Longrange403

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2020
Canada
Hey guys, checking in from Alberta, Canada. Ive been using the site to get information for quite some time and finally jumped on board and signed up. Figured id share my favourite precision rifle as our rifles are a big factor of what brings us all together. Its a Semi custom trued rem 700 chambered in .300wm with a 30” bartlein 1:9 twist barrel, aiax chassis, geissele super 700 trigger, spuhr mount, steiner t5xi Scope, atlas 5h bipod, 40moa atrs rail and an insite arms heathen 4 port break! Looking forward to learning all the hide has to offer!

Attachments

• 842A7AFE-6D7D-40FA-B5E6-047E889441AB.jpeg
    842A7AFE-6D7D-40FA-B5E6-047E889441AB.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 26
Holy GOOSE GUN BATMAN!! Welcome to the Hide Brother. Nice boom stick. You REALLY want to reach out and touch something. No, really that's an absolutely fabulous rifle brother. Glad to have you here! Get in and root around in all the forums to get all you can. You should be able to find some really good info to develop your skills with such good equipment to begin with. Make sure you get in on the posting and see if there are brothers near you. Glad you're keeping an eye out up there for us!

Holy GOOSE GUN BATMAN!! Welcome to the Hide Brother. Nice boom stick. You REALLY want to reach out and touch something. No, really that's an absolutely fabulous rifle brother. Glad to have you here! Get in and root around in all the forums to get all you can. You should be able to find some really good info to develop your skills with such good equipment to begin with. Make sure you get in on the posting and see if there are brothers near you. Glad you're keeping an eye out up there for us!
Thanks brother! I definitely didnt start with this rifle, I stuck with factory equipment for 6 years then decided to go nuts with this one lol. I build it to dip my toes into elr, she shoots factory federal gmm 215gr bergers at 3000fps, cant wait for my dies to come in to see how much more I can get out of her. Im super stoked to see what the hide has to offer and Ill definitely be keeping an eye out for others near me!

Reactions: Curt_SK