• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New highway signs in CA ? I could see some certain people behind this...

That's absolutely awesome. Someone with a sign shop and great sense of humor at work. Very, very well done.

Hilarious. But then it's not. I do enjoy this level of fuckery though and approve. ;)

That is awesome! CA needs to drift off into the ocean and become their own sanctuary island.

ROAD TRIP!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"675","width":"900","src":"https:\/\/kek.gg\/i\/6Nnpmc.png"}[/IMG2]

this is what caught my eye.

"The Golden State is home to an estimated 2.3 million illegal immigrants."

16 states and DC have a lower total population than that.

You forgot "Filth n Squalor". ;)

I dont know why you'd say that. Ive travelled fairly extensively in California in the last 10 years and I saw little to no filth and squalor. I do avoid most of LA. Even as a Virginian Ill say California is by far, geographically, the most diverse and beautiful in the nation.

You forgot "Filth n Squalor". ;)

That's over on the state two-lane.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"674","width":"898","src":"https:\/\/kek.gg\/i\/44MDRN.png"}[/IMG2]

That's over on the state two-lane.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"674","width":"898","src":"https:\/\/kek.gg\/i\/44MDRN.png"}[/IMG2]

Id think of that more as unkempt industrial countryside. This is squalor: And horror. But for fortune there go I.
1223639_Daily_squalor_in_slums_of_Haiti.jpg

kariobangi-nairobi-kenya-efgkt2.jpg

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"229","width":"400","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/X4TSYRk.gif"}[/IMG2]

I dont know why you'd say that. Ive travelled fairly extensively in California in the last 10 years and I saw little to no filth and squalor. I do avoid most of LA. Even as a Virginian Ill say California is by far, geographically, the most diverse and beautiful in the nation.

I lived in Newport Beach for 14 years before moving back home to New England. It is a pretty state especially North of the Bay Area which most people never even explore. There is a lot of diversity. There is nothing that I would call filth and squalor. Even the slums in South Central LA are nothing compared to the slums within East Coast Cities like Lynn, MA where I grew up. There is poverty though. Go to Stanton, Hemet or Modesto and you will see lots of poverty and desperation.

When I moved there in 1998, SoCal was pretty conservative. Gun shows every weekend. Lots of people doing private sales. Few restrictions were in place for anything but NFA. However, that all changed two years later and it went straight downhill. Not just for personal rights and liberties but in many respects. There was a huge influx of poor and wealthy foreigners. It really changed the SoCal landscape in many respects both good and bad. My wife, a Laguna Beach native, said enough is enough and we left in 2012. We moved to New England where I am from and have never looked back. Now there are LOTS of homeless people camped out all over OC. A beautiful bike path along the Santa Ana River is now overrun by shanty camps. The streets adjacent to the river property are full of million dollar homes. Makes for a stark contrast these days. That all begin in 2014...

We still visit the in-laws every year in Laguna Beach but we are also always glad to get back home to RI.

Last edited:
The Hollywood Elite are just making sure they have laundry and lawn service covered.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"248","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/NFtsSyk.gif"}[/IMG2]

Ok, I'm forced to get my box of crayola's out. :rolleyes:
I know Cali very well. Born at Mather AFB. Lived in a number of places including Modesto my Junior year (Thomas Downey High).
The filth n squalor comment has nothing to do with Cali. It's an individual that lives in filth n squalor who happens to be in Cali that Veer's road sign points to.

Carry on.........:confused:

SAN DIEGO — California's exorbitant housing costs are driving a public-health crisis here, as a developing-world disease is racing through homeless encampments in cities along the coast.

The hepatitis A outbreak in Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and San Diego, long considered a model of savvy urban redevelopment, is the extreme result of a booming state economy, now driving up home prices after years of government decisions that made low-cost housing more difficult to build.

Unlike in some other large U.S. cities, the homeless population in San Diego has been rising sharply, outstripping the local government's ability to manage its scope. State lawmakers passed more than a dozen measures in the recent legislative session to address the state's lack of affordable housing, none of which will help resolve the crisis in the short term.

Nowhere is the need more urgent than in this prospering city, where the number of people living on the streets rose 14 percent in the past year, tracing a hepatitis A outbreak that thrives in unsanitary conditions. Health officials believe an epidemic that has infected more than 500 people statewide since March began in San Diego County, where 19 people have died as a result of the disease, nearly all of them homeless.

Extremely rare in the United States, and rarely fatal when it does occur, hepatitis A attacks the liver and causes symptoms such as fever, nausea and jaundice. It is spread when a person ingests food or water tainted by the feces of someone who is infected — that is, it is a virus that stalks the unclean places where the poor are often consigned to live. California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) declared a state of emergency as the result of the outbreak this month.

"An epidemic like this in California — are you serious?" said Timothy Berry, 48, who lives amid the mattresses and tarps lined up along 16th and Island streets outside God's Extended Hand mission.

Berry lives below the brushed-steel apartment buildings that in recent years have remade this city's downtown, on streets that crews now power scrub with bleach. Portable toilets and hand-washing stations mark downtown corners in the shadows of buildings where sea kayaks are visible through the glass balconies of $2,000-a-month studios.

The first of three large, city-sanctioned tents opened earlier this month to bring some of the more than 9,000 homeless people into sanitary conditions, at least temporarily. A vaccination program that already has protected more than 65,000 residents continues with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which has called this outbreak the deadliest since it began tracking the disease in the United States two decades ago.

Very Cosmopolitan. Lol

1J04 I should send you pancakes.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"263","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/KK7gM8K.gif"}[/IMG2]

1J04 I should send you pancakes.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"263","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/KK7gM8K.gif"}[/IMG2]

lmao I'm good with the Cheesesteaks Brother. Don't get me wrong, I love hot cakes with just a touch of syrup and a generous amount of grape jam. Jaaaaaam, ohhhhhh Jammmmmmm. :cool:

SAN DIEGO — California's exorbitant housing costs are driving a public-health crisis here, as a developing-world disease is racing through homeless encampments in cities along the coast.

The hepatitis A outbreak in Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and San Diego, long considered a model of savvy urban redevelopment, is the extreme result of a booming state economy, now driving up home prices after years of government decisions that made low-cost housing more difficult to build.

Unlike in some other large U.S. cities, the homeless population in San Diego has been rising sharply, outstripping the local government's ability to manage its scope. State lawmakers passed more than a dozen measures in the recent legislative session to address the state's lack of affordable housing, none of which will help resolve the crisis in the short term.

Nowhere is the need more urgent than in this prospering city, where the number of people living on the streets rose 14 percent in the past year, tracing a hepatitis A outbreak that thrives in unsanitary conditions. Health officials believe an epidemic that has infected more than 500 people statewide since March began in San Diego County, where 19 people have died as a result of the disease, nearly all of them homeless.

Extremely rare in the United States, and rarely fatal when it does occur, hepatitis A attacks the liver and causes symptoms such as fever, nausea and jaundice. It is spread when a person ingests food or water tainted by the feces of someone who is infected — that is, it is a virus that stalks the unclean places where the poor are often consigned to live. California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) declared a state of emergency as the result of the outbreak this month.

"An epidemic like this in California — are you serious?" said Timothy Berry, 48, who lives amid the mattresses and tarps lined up along 16th and Island streets outside God's Extended Hand mission.

Berry lives below the brushed-steel apartment buildings that in recent years have remade this city's downtown, on streets that crews now power scrub with bleach. Portable toilets and hand-washing stations mark downtown corners in the shadows of buildings where sea kayaks are visible through the glass balconies of $2,000-a-month studios.

The first of three large, city-sanctioned tents opened earlier this month to bring some of the more than 9,000 homeless people into sanitary conditions, at least temporarily. A vaccination program that already has protected more than 65,000 residents continues with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which has called this outbreak the deadliest since it began tracking the disease in the United States two decades ago.

Very Cosmopolitan. Lol

California's immigrant population is driving the crisis.

lmao I'm good with the Cheesesteaks Brother. Don't get me wrong, I love hot cakes with just a touch of syrup and a generous amount of grape jam. Jaaaaaam, ohhhhhh Jammmmmmm. :cool:

You so old skool ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zEmg5GaAHbk" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You so old skool ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zEmg5GaAHbk" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that uh Panasonic? Cuz that look like uh Panasonic. Ohhhhh Jaaaaaam.

Is that uh Panasonic? Cuz that look like uh Panasonic. Ohhhhh Jaaaaaam.

Uh oh. I think we ganked the thread.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U8k-3KJglFU" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>