• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New-ish currently in GA

DamagedGuds

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2019
GA
Been stalking the forums for a few months to gather all of the info I can, heck even posted a few times. Stationed at Moody AFB, GA and just recently got into LR shooting. Purchased a BadRock rifle and a Vortex Viper scope back in March and received it 2 weeks ago. Been to the short range we have here (500 yds) and I am fiending for something longer to work on ballistics.

Attachments

• 20190524_103038.jpg
    20190524_103038.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to Moody. I'm there as well. If you you haven't already, check out Little River Shooters Club.

Been at Moody for 3.5 years, was stating new-ish to SH, currently in GA. Punctuation is everything, lol. Thanks for the welcome though. I've looked into Little River, a lot of people are stating it floods a lot and is completely unusable. What's your take on it?

Look up Otter Creek Sports. I found out the owner is a newly retired gentlemen (don't think he's retired mil) opening up a pistol and long distance range, up to 1K yds. I've spoken with him a couple of times. He said his 1K is still very undone, still under work and that most use his pistol range, so his focus is currently there.

Looks like a cool place. Yes Little River can flood quiet easily. I may look into Otter Creek myself. Nice rifle by the way. What caliber is it?

I appreciate it. It's chambered in 6.5 CM.

I usually go to Olymipa Bend, but 500 isn't really long enough so I've been on the prowl looking for new places with distance. Everything else seems to be 2.5-3 hrs away.