• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New kelbly atlas tactical action

Ian:

Your site lists your Arcas ".338 Tactical Rifle" as using the ".338LM Panda Action" but no such action is shown on your Actions page or Pricing page. None of your actions are listed as having the option of a .338 LM bolt face. Is the ".338LM Panda Action" available as an action-only? If not, when? Projected pricing and availability?

ELR researcher,

The .338 LM Panda is available as an action only. We are continually working on the website and just haven't got that action on there yet.
It has an integral 35 MOA picatinny rail, APA Tactical Bolt Knob, Right or Left Handed, TG Ejector, Solid Bolt, Single Shot or Repeater for $1500.

Thanks,
Ian

Ian, Go ahead and ship me one of these to demo for ya. I can swing out this weekend and get it so I dont have to steal one off your table at SHOT.. Looking good man. :)

We finally received the New AICS AX stock from EuroOptic. What a great looking stock. We had to relieve the action area by the trigger to accept our trigger hanger. The stock doesn't close with an APA bolt knob installed though. Must use our action with a standard handle from us. That or if you are willing to wait, we can custom bend the handle so it will fit, then we can BlackNitride the bolt.

Thanks,
Ian A. Kelbly

Holy wow! This thread is full of awesome! I'd love to make it down to your shop and take a look! And I'm in need of that long action mag bolt face so I can take it to Colorado with me next elk season!

You will be get a call from me for one for a 6SLR build for next year's prs series. Should go great with the March I got from you guys about a month ago! Top notch products with customization options as needed flat out rocks!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank you guys for the compliments! We are always striving to make our products work for every application!

For you guys that didn't attend the Michigan precision rifle match, Kelbly donated a very generous stock cert.
So they are serious about getting in this game, and there facility is a top notch and they have been around a long time
and are going to be.
i have had these actions in my hand and they are very high quality and the bolt manipulation is as smooth if not smoother then my trg( i hate to say :)).

I'm call tomorrow and ordering one dang it. I can always make more money. Anyone need a stiller tac30 action?

An off topic post. I just recieved an Anschutz 1710 and was hunting some rings for the rifle. I emailed Kelby and was answered promptly by a gentleman named Hobie. He was very knowledgable and answered all my questions with real answers (not brainless company line gibberish) I have a set of Rings coming milled to fit the Annie's 11mm rail. Kelby has made a customer for life.

Im going to have to wait until tomorrow to order the action as Ian was gone when I called and Im thinking about having a full build done. I love that Kelbys is actually listening to the market and giving us what we want. They will continue to get my money for many years to come.

Last edited:
Action ordered this morning and shipping this afternoon! Can't beat that with a stick!