• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Leupold Reticle

2 questions, if they’ve been asked already and I missed it I apologize.

1. Is there a windage thread protector if you run it without a cap? Specifically for the 3.8-18.

2. Are there any plans to put a PR2 on the 3.8-18?

Thank you

2 questions, if they’ve been asked already and I missed it I apologize.

1. Is there a windage thread protector if you run it without a cap? Specifically for the 3.8-18.

2. Are there any plans to put a PR2 on the 3.8-18?

Thank you

Not to my knowledge on the thread protector cap.

Still no 3.6-18 PR2s yet :( logically you would think Leupold would offer their flagship reticle in the little brother to one of the best selling optics they've ever made, but then you have to remember it's Leupold.

Reactions: Glassaholic
Not to my knowledge on the thread protector cap.

Still no 3.6-18 PR2s yet :( logically you would think Leupold would offer their flagship reticle in the little brother to one of the best selling optics they've ever made, but then you have to remember it's Leupold.

Yeah, that's a mystifying thing to me. If they offered it with illuminated PR2, I would likely own one.

That having been said, I am messing with Trijicon Tenmile 3-18x44. It is a physically very long scope, but if you are not running a clip on, it is a really interesting option with a competent illuminated tree reticle.

ILya

I think it's pretty consistent with Leupolds as of late.
I think they roll a dice to see what reticles to put in scopes and what versions to offer with illumination.

The VX5/VX6 line has been all over the place with reticle options.