• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New member from Central Mississippi

Jmbrown80

Climb to Glory
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Madison, MS
Hello to everyone. I have been lurking around the board for about a year now. I have bought a few items from the sell pages, but this is my official introduction to the hide.

As the title states, I live in Mississippi. A little bit about myself, I got into long range shooting about 4 years ago so I’m still learning a lot. I have a few friends nearby who have given me great information and encouraged me when things got tough. I am an active law enforcement officer for the state, been there for 11 years. I’m also in the military, currently in the NG and I served 5 years active duty at Fort Drum, NY. A total of 10 years in the military.

My current rifle is a custom build in 284 win, I haven’t put a round down range with it yet unfortunately. Life got real busy after I acquired it. My unit is deploying later this year, so training has taken all my free time. My plan is to do a lot of forum reading in my down time while I’m overseas. Hopefully learn a little information that I can pass on to new shooters.

Thanks for spending the time in reading this long post!

Hello to everyone. I have been lurking around the board for about a year now. I have bought a few items from the sell pages, but this is my official introduction to the hide.

As the title states, I live in Mississippi. A little bit about myself, I got into long range shooting about 4 years ago so I’m still learning a lot. I have a few friends nearby who have given me great information and encouraged me when things got tough. I am an active law enforcement officer for the state, been there for 11 years. I’m also in the military, currently in the NG and I served 5 years active duty at Fort Drum, NY. A total of 10 years in the military.

My current rifle is a custom build in 284 win, I haven’t put a round down range with it yet unfortunately. Life got real busy after I acquired it. My unit is deploying later this year, so training has taken all my free time. My plan is to do a lot of forum reading in my down time while I’m overseas. Hopefully learn a little information that I can pass on to new shooters.

Thanks for spending the time in reading this long post!

Thank You for your service and welcome to the best forum on the net! Enjoy.
Mike