• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Member from Nebraska

M.Born28

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2019
Southeast Nebraska
Hey all, I work for a small Sheriff's Office in rural Nebraska. I just stood up a sniper section for our ERT. We also tier with surrounding counties and are the only agency we work with that has a sniper section. As of right now, it's just one of our deputies I chose and myself. We're trying to get minimum gear we need to be successful, but being in a small department there's a little bit of push-back.

My real question here is, where is everyone getting their targets from? I was looking for the FBI targets that have two different sized faces of a man that looks similar to Ron Swanson. Any other info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hey all, I work for a small Sheriff's Office in rural Nebraska. I just stood up a sniper section for our ERT. We also tier with surrounding counties and are the only agency we work with that has a sniper section. As of right now, it's just one of our deputies I chose and myself. We're trying to get minimum gear we need to be successful, but being in a small department there's a little bit of push-back.

My real question here is, where is everyone getting their targets from? I was looking for the FBI targets that have two different sized faces of a man that looks similar to Ron Swanson. Any other info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Target hanging solutions, they are in south dakota

Reactions: PinesAndProjectiles