• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from New Mexico!

Copper818

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2019
NM
Hello everyone. joined a day or two ago and forgot to do this part.

My name is Angelo, from Abq, NM. I’ve always been a fan of long range shooting. Challenging and fun. Look forward to being here and the information to be shared.

first LR rifle was a savage 110 FCP HS Precision in 300wm. Sold it and for a LaRue gasser, 6.5cm UU kit 22” barrel and their lower. Sold that rifle and now on the prowl for another LR rig. Leaning towards a bolt gun again.

thanks for reading!

Guys thank you for the welcome! Vigildom7, I’ll keep you all in mind. My buddy Ryan does matches here and there.

Welcome. ABQ is one of my favorite towns. We went to some little theater over in the college district and watched "Enter the Dragon" and met Jim Kelly. Hiked the Sandias, visited the VLA, ghost tour in Old Town, golf on the city links. Great town.

Welcome! Pretty new member myself and new in the 505. I'm newly retired in Placitas. I plan on joining ZIA and hope to give PRS a try.

I went to Del Norte...the 9 miles of dirt road was what killed it for me! (I will eventually get a FWD.) It's almost all expressway to ZIA. It's probably farther but it is a bit less time. Thanks for the advice though!

Welcome from CO

I went to Del Norte...the 9 miles of dirt road was what killed it for me! (I will eventually get a FWD.) It's almost all expressway to ZIA. It's probably farther but it is a bit less time. Thanks for the advice though!
I hear that a lot haha I guess that's why I like it, it tends to be empty and I tend to have the range to myself most days

Belated welcome from Middle Georgia. Looks like you've already got some great invites for shoots fairly close by. I know from my time as a trucker that out there "it's further than it looks". But lots of info here, and sounds like you're fitting right in. Root around and start posting Brother, glad to have ya!