• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

Re: New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

Got mine in the mail today. Very fast shipping!

For those who have the Mil-dot master, the FDAC uses better materials. It is very well made.

Can't wait to try it out.

Below I've assembled a "Load Compatibility Matrix" that allows users of other .308 bullets to use one of the three included 175 SMK slides. The below listed bullets will track within +/- 0.2 Mils when fired at the listed velocities, it works like a charm. The intent here is to broaden the range of what a single set of three FDAC slides can do, providing you with more bang for your buck.

FDAC%20BCM%20JPEG.JPG

2500fps and 2550fps slides are in production right now, we designed these at the request of folks using short barreled .308's that are required to shoot M118LR, MK316, etc in 20"-16" barrels.

These new slides will also provide compatibility with a wider velocity band for the 168 SMK and 168 AMAX, as well as other bullets. The "Load Compatibility Matrix" will be updated when the new slides hit the street. The current matrix can be found on our website as well for future reference. It will be continuously updated as our product line grows.

Link--> Load Compatibility Matrix

Link to our new website home page--> www.actsvirginia.com

Those that ordered the original (3) slide FDAC will be shipped the two new slides free of charge. I will announce when they are in hand and ready to ship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Those that ordered the original (3) slide FDAC will be shipped the two new slides free of charge. I will announce when they are in hand and ready to ship. </div></div>

Very excellent of you. I am impressed by your company.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2500fps and 2550fps slides are in production right now, we designed these at the request of folks using short barreled .308's that are required to shoot M118LR, MK316, etc in 20"-16" barrels. </div></div>

Very excited to hear this, I've got an 18" 308 that will be finished shortly!

If we order now, will you just hold the order until the new cards show up and ship all 5?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those that ordered the original (3) slide FDAC will be shipped the two new slides free of charge.</div></div>

Very impressive.

Bump for a great company with outstanding customer service.

Seekers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If we order now, will you just hold the order until the new cards show up and ship all 5?</div></div>

??

Oh my god, what is it with you people whining about "The US not trusting us in the WOT"? I mean how can you possibly even draw that conclusion?

If a US business wanna sell shit abroad, that business needs to fill out forms, wade through red tape, and pay alot of fees. Now why in the hell would any business do that, only to be able to sell to a couple of whining foreigners?
And where in the hell do you guys get of on translating that to the US not trusting "you guys" in the WOT?

Some times... Djeez.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If we order now, will you just hold the order until the new cards show up and ship all 5?</div></div>

?? </div></div>

Not a problem at all, just email us at [email protected] after placing your order and we'll hold off on shipping until the 2500-2550 slides arrive. Should be very soon.

Thanks for the support guys, we've received a tremendous response in the past two months, and a great deal of the initial momentum was gained from the members of this <span style="text-decoration: underline">single</span> internet forum.

We've got some even cooler stuff in the final stages of production right now, it will be released very soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will there be a .223 / 5.56 version in the future? </div></div>

Absolutely! There is a MK-262 Mod 1 (77gn SMK) set in the works that will support multiple barrel lengths and velocities.

what is the grain weight going to be on the .300 Win Mag you mentioned initially... still doing win mag, I hope!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the grain weight going to be on the .300 Win Mag you mentioned initially... still doing win mag, I hope! </div></div>

.300WM is on the way as well. It will support the 190gn and 220gn (MK-248 MOD 0 and MOD 1).

Swede ,

You have no idea of the BS & redtape & extra cost involved with dealing with US makers .

I do , as I have Imported Rifle actions & barrels for a few yrs , 5 yrs ago , no problem , But now its virtually to expensive & lenghtly in time ( redtape ) .

So now I look at actions & barrels from the UK & Germany , instead of the US ( Surgeon & Bartlein ).

Imagine that you are looking at buying a canted base for your LR Rifle , the mount is made outside the US , so you think , NICE , no problems , only to be told that it use's US made torq screws , and as such they cannot supply , NOW thats really mind bending stuff , of which , NO one inside the US ever knows about , hears about or has to deal with .

I have said this before , a lot of stuff is being made out side the US , due in most to the US requirements on Exporting .

I thank GOD , that AI rifles are made in England & S&B are made in Germany , every day .

Later Chris

This is awesome, something I will have to purchase in the future.

Friggen awesome!!..God dambit!! it will cost me a grand!!...Barrel...chambered..dies...Lapua Brass...bullets,powder,Large primers,and an excuse for my girlfriend.

Daymmm!! I hope a 6.5x47 Lapua will be or can be ordered in the new future..

Great product!!
God bless our buddies in the the sand box...and fuck!! Yeah!! that red mist gave me a hard on thru my scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Swede ,

You have no idea of the BS & redtape & extra cost involved with dealing with US makers .

I do , as I have Imported Rifle actions & barrels for a few yrs , 5 yrs ago , no problem , But now its virtually to expensive & lenghtly in time ( redtape ) .

So now I look at actions & barrels from the UK & Germany , instead of the US ( Surgeon & Bartlein ).

Imagine that you are looking at buying a canted base for your LR Rifle , the mount is made outside the US , so you think , NICE , no problems , only to be told that it use's US made torq screws , and as such they cannot supply , NOW thats really mind bending stuff , of which , NO one inside the US ever knows about , hears about or has to deal with .

I have said this before , a lot of stuff is being made out side the US , due in most to the US requirements on Exporting .

I thank GOD , that AI rifles are made in England & S&B are made in Germany , every day .

Later Chris </div></div>

At first it really pissed me off as well that we had that much red tape importing US made gear that it became impossibly to get hold of. But because of this and the weak £ more and more is now made outside the US and we are beginning to get a manufacturing base back in this country again which can only be a good thing.

I do now make an effort to by UK made goods or source from the EU as I need a consistant supply. I'm not in any way anti USA but you can't get away from the fact that this only started during the WOT and we are your allies.

I think as with a lot off media you don't hear the full story. I've not a clue which other countries are in Iraq other than UK and US as the media don't report it and I suspect in the US many don't know the UK are involved!

Great product! was hoping the data was close but Im pushing lapua 155 scenar about 2850fps> Hopefully 155 scenar are in the works.Data for 175 smk was spot on. Thanks guys well made product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 155 scenar stuff is very near, its crazy accurate too. </div></div>

Tag. Need a reminder to myself of where to find these when I can finally buy. All the vendors here need to quit developing new goodies that I want to buy, you're making my wife mad at me!

Branden

Hide Members,

Effective COB we will no longer be taking payments directly through PayPal for the FDAC. Please use the following link to our website:

http://actsvirginia.com/sliderule.php

Click on the PURCHASE! button on the bottom of that page and go from there. We have had many folks who wanted to purchase multiple FDACs, this new "button" makes that possible.

The FDAC now also comes with two additional slides for the 175gr going 2500 and 2550 fps. Hence the increase in price. We will be updating the compatibility matrix as well so stay tuned.

Thank-you for your patronage.

C

Thank you Chris for the phone call.

Yes, the president of the company personally called me to inform me about the new changes to the product and cost, then explained the reason behind the new change. Stand up guy and certainly knows how to improve his product in the meantime pay attention to customer service.

I placed my order and looking forward to this great product.

Dyl..

I should have asked, will those who ordered through Triad Tactical be sent the extra two inserts?

According to Chris, his price was updated due to adding two more inserts, and the supply of those new cards will be sent to Triad also.

I do not know how Triad will handle the pricing, but they have never failed me, I have nothing but good experiences with Triad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuckner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should have asked, will those who ordered through Triad Tactical be sent the extra two inserts? </div></div>

YES you will!! I should be getting the new cards next week. If you placed a order previously, you will be mailed the cards as soon as I can get around to it. I will update the info in the product description on the Triad site when they arrive.

http://www.triadtactical.com/Field-Density-Altitude-Compensator.html

The 2500 and 2550 fps slides (for the 175 SMK) have arrived and are currently being packaged for shipment.

Those that have purchased the current 3 slide FDAC directly from the [email protected] paypal address and those that have sent us a money order for payment will receive the two new slides free of charge.

In order to receive your two slides, email us at [email protected] with your name and current shipping address and we will have them off to you ASAP. This is an email address, no money will be exchanged, we just need to confirm your current address in case you have moved or wish to have your slides shipped to another location. Make sure to include your name, so that we can match it up with your previous FDAC payment.

Steve at Triad Tactical will be receiving his shipment of the new slides in a few days. If you purchased the 3 slide model from Triad, contact them to receive your two new slides.

We sincerely appreciate the incredible response we've had from the snipershide.com community!

Thank you,

T

No need to call. If you ordered your FDAC from Triad, the new cards will be sent to the shipping address on your order after they arrive. If you need them sent to a different address, then call or better yet email using the contact tab on the site.

I received mine this week. I have not had an elevation or temperature change to test the zero shift yet. However, the construction is outstanding.

I just sent payment via Paypal. Now just waiting for the 338 LM

Stan

We will be at the International Sniper Competition at Fort Benning tomorrow, if you are in attendance stop by and try out the FDAC while shooting the Ashbury International Group ASW system. You'll be amazed.

I just recieved mine and Dusts in the mail! Thanks

Just left the International Sniper Comp at Ft. Benning

We had novice shooters achieving first round hits at the 775-yd target using the FDAC during today's vendor shoot!!!! AWESOME!!!

Congratulations to all of the competitors! Each of them received an FDAC at the prize table as a gift from ACTS.

SF

As if this product needs more publicity, it's absolutely outstanding!

Myself and Stefan73 went out shooting yesterday. I loaded up some 175 SMK's as I wanted to test the FDAC out, as well as get some shooting in without using up my 208 amax's that I need for the match coming up in January.

We had some wild winds to deal with 10-13mph full value and gusty. We setup out targets and I set my zero for the 175's and we proceeded to drive back along the range road to a point and decided to shoot from there. I mil-ranged the target, checked the DA on the Kestrel at 700, used the +1K setting on the FDAC, dialed my elevation and wind, bang..hit. Elevation on the money, just slightly right by less than 1/2moa. Hit the target with the LRF and got 476 yards. I mil'd it at 450, close enough to still get a solid hit.

We moved back and I wasn't getting a good reliable reading on the mid-range item that we left to get the range on, I finally got what I was ranging at 744 yards. I used 750 data and ended up 2MOA over the POA. After shooting at that range for a while we walked down to the mid point and ranged off the truck, and then the targets and came up with 727. Take a bit off to account for the additional distance of the back of the truck from where we were actually shooting from and it was 710-715'ish. Either way, the FDAC was on the money.....if I ranged correctly, lol.

Hopefully before too long we can take it back to 1,000 and see if I can get a solid first round hit (or miss if it's windy, in which case I always just look at elevation, and not worry so much about windage). I'm tempted to put together my own little promotional video, but I think that LowLight's video has a LOT more credibility behind it.

To the makers of the FDAC, thank you for a kick butt product. I'm looking forward to more cards coming out! And another big thanks to Stefan73 for the gift of this FDAC!

Branden

I have found the FDAC to be outstanding! It's like cheating!!!

Simply can not wait till you get MK262 cards out!

Label Me:

Just Another Satisfied Customer