• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

Re: New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

Wow, just wanted to say you guys are on top of your shit! I placed my order this morning via Paypal around 1130 and an hour later I got an email saying my order had shipped. Outstanding service.

S/F
Drew

Here is a link to the video that shows the FDACs design and function. Apologize for the distortion in the video....damned battery-powered technology!

FDAC Quick Look

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I hope i've been able to your questions guys.

</div></div>

Not exactly......

What about other payment options?

What about a BC/MV generic version?

N

The current advertised FDAC model is only offered in .308 Win.

The MILSPEC-XR version will incorporate .300 Win Mag and .338 Lapua Magnum, this is an entirely separate product designed to support a military sniper with the need to shoot well beyond 1000 Meters. Development and verification testing is complete and the product is currently in production. Once we have them in hand, they will be available, and you will see a clear difference between both products and will have the option to select the proper setup for your application.

Due to many requests, we will be accepting Money Orders as well to the following business name and address:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Adaptive Consulting & Training Services, LLC
385 Garrisonville Road, Suite 117
Stafford, VA 22554</span>

The website will be launched soon and you will be able to pay directly with a credit card.

We've had an incredible response to the FDAC and we cant wait for folks to start shooting with them! We've been stuffing envelopes and shipping packages non-stop.

Thanks Hide Members!

I have scopes in MOAs and MILs..any discount if I get one of each ?
smile.gif
i.e one white and one green.

One unit covers both.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It has two sides, side (A) calculates firing solutions in MOA (minutes of angle) and side (B) calculates in 0.1 MRAD (one tenth milradian, commonly referred to as “mils”).</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The first customers should be receiving their FDAC's today!</div></div>

Good news guys, cant wait to get my first box full.

Picked one up today, and at first didn't think that my data was gona match up but when I got home I played around with it the thing is pretty much spot on.

I compared to range sessions here at my home range Quantico 330ASL to going to competitions up at Reade range 1640ASL and ASC with 3500ASL, it matches all my recorded dope and is within .1mil of my 1000yd settings at each.

I have already seen plenty of people who they're IPhone/Touch have been broken or just stopped working, my own Palm PDA crashed and went blank on me this year and I went out and got the Itouch. Its pretty nice but I would hate to have that thing go tits up on me when this is soo simple and easy to use.

I will be carrying this in my databook and start releying on it instead of the PDAs.

Brian,

Good to see you still out there. Get back to the gulf coast let me know and I am sure I can scratch up some single barrel for you. Take care

This has got to be one of my favorite new products out there, finally someone is subscribing to the KISS rule and making a piece of kit that is built for Marines by Marines. Good job gentlemen and good luck with your FDAC's.

Jenks out

41 I honestly hope that you are capturing your writings as they will one day be a great computation of wit and wisdom spawned from the heart and mind of one of the true warrior poets of our time. Certainly one of the best features of this piece of gear, is I am going to have a hard time breaking it. Typically give me a steel ball bearing and I will break it or loss it in short orders.

Best friends forever

Damn, talk about fast shipping!
Can't wait to give it a test out to 1k in 2 weeks.

Thanks again

You guys at ACTS have got a good thing going here. I just got some for me and my guys to take down range in a few months and so far I am very impressed with the results. The FDAC has proven very fast and accurate.

"All it takes, is all you got"

Tag

Can't wait to try it!

FDAC received. It only took about 2 days for it to get to El Paso, TX. Nothing like coming home from a Field Training Exercise and having something like this in the mailbox. 110% Quality Customer Service! I will use it tomorrow at the range.

D. Gray

Great news, Steve at Triad Tactical will be the very first distributer of the FDAC. Shipped his first order off today! Thanks for the support so far guys, we're having fun!
download%20%281%29.jpg

Sir,
You could not have picked a better company to be a distributor. QUALITY, well made, piece of kit. I can't wait to see what Adaptive Consulting and Training come up with next.

D. Gray

customizable???????? We send you in a MV and BC and you run your slide rule and printing magic????? 223, 243 30-06 loadings??? I would buy 4 right now and wouldn't care much about a little wait....

good luck to you on a great product

Looks like a positive response to a great product from a solid company. ACTS is donating a large quantity of the FDAC to us at AmericanSnipers.org so that we can put them in shooter hands. Thanks guys!

VJ
AmericanSnipers.org

If you are ever in Virginia and want to learn about the FDAC or purchase your own, just stop by our office and we will take care of you. We employ an office of former Marine Snipers that will be glad to answer your questions and demo the product.

If you run into one of us at a range, just ask and we'll give you a class on the spot and reinforce it with live fire to ensure that you are completely confident and effective with the FDAC.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Our Address:</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Adaptive Consulting & Training Services, LLC
385 Garrisonville Road, Suite 117
Stafford, VA 22554
Phone: 540.657.8541
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: 0900-1600 M-F</span>

DSC_0016.JPG