• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

Re: UPDATE - New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jlaw973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered one on the 22nd. I'm new to all this, I expect it to be a very useful tool. Still have a lot of tools to go though.

Thanks for the sale. Sales like this make it a lot easier and more affordable for someone just getting into the sport.

Jamie </div></div>

"Making it a lot easier" was the guiding principle behind the development of the FDAC. I'm confident that just about anyone with a basic understanding of exterior ballistics can pick one up, read the instructions printed on it, and operate it successfully in a very short period of time.

I try not to lug around anything more than will fit into a small day pack, and the FDAC fits right into the pocket of your pants. This of course excludes those that shoot while wearing pants with tiny pockets and those wearing tights.

Re: UPDATE - New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jlaw973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered one on the 22nd. I'm new to all this, I expect it to be a very useful tool. Still have a lot of tools to go though.

Thanks for the sale. Sales like this make it a lot easier and more affordable for someone just getting into the sport.

Jamie </div></div>

"Making it a lot easier" was the guiding principle behind the development of the FDAC. I'm confident that just about anyone with a basic understanding of exterior ballistics can pick one up, read the instructions printed on it, and operate it successfully in a very short period of time.

I try not to lug around anything more than will fit into a small day pack, and the FDAC fits right into the pocket of your pants. This of course excludes those that shoot while wearing pants with tiny pockets and those wearing tights.

</div></div>

Received mine yesterday. All I've been able to do so far is just look it over, pretty self explanatory and simple to use. Now I need to zero, chrono and try it out.

Thanks again!

Hope everyone has a good and safe New Year.

Jamie

If you're in a Scout Sniper platoon, or a sniper unit, etc, contact us via a .mil email address and we'll outfit your unit with (1) FDAC or (1) MILSPEC-XR per precision rifle in your platoon/unit/team <span style="font-weight: bold">FOR FREE</span>. This applies to actual military snipers that are currently serving in a sniper/designated marksman billet.

This is just a small offering to show our gratitude for the sacrifices made every day by our military's snipers. We grew up in this community, and had the privilege of serving with some of the most talented, hilarious, and brave bastards around.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Please ensure that your request is sent from a .mil email address to [email protected], not through PM or a civilian email address. Include your name and your unit with your email. We will keep a master roster of products that have been sent to each unit, to prevent redundancy and to make sure there is enough to go around.</span>

Also, indicate the quantity, product type (FDAC or MILSPEC-XR), and if you want it in meters or yards.

Re: XMAS SALE! New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're in a Scout Sniper platoon, or a sniper unit, etc, contact us via a .mil email address and we'll outfit your unit with (1) FDAC or (1) MILSPEC-XR per precision rifle in your platoon/unit/team <span style="font-weight: bold">FOR FREE</span>. This applies to actual military snipers that are currently serving in a sniper/designated marksman billet.

This is just a small offering to show our gratitude for the sacrifices made every day by our military's snipers. We grew up in this community, and had the privilege of serving with some of the most talented, hilarious, and brave bastards around.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Please ensure that your request is sent from a .mil email address to [email protected], not through PM or a civilian email address.</span>

</div></div>

Doesnt get any more solid then this.

Do you mind if I forward this offer to the unit I left when I left the Military? Many of my brothers are still in the same unit.

Forward as you see fit. This is for guys that are currently billeted in a sniper platoon/team/section, not a guy that works at the air wing that saw Mark Wahlberg in the airport.

Re: XMAS SALE! New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forward as you see fit. This is for guys that are currently billeted in a sniper platoon/team/section, not a guy that works at the air wing that saw Mark Wahlberg in the airport. </div></div>

Appreciated.. I assure you, its worthy unit/section.
wink.gif

Re: New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

We've had platoon after platoon of snipers from all over the DoD getting their FREE FDAC's over the last few weeks and we couldn't be happier packing the boxes each morning.

If you're in a Scout Sniper Platoon (regardless of which branch of the service you're in) contact us with your needs and we'll get you taken care of immediately.

Thanks for all that you do, and the sacrifices you make daily.

Semper Fi.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're in a Scout Sniper platoon, or a sniper unit, etc, contact us via a .mil email address and we'll outfit your unit with (1) FDAC or (1) MILSPEC-XR per precision rifle in your platoon/unit/team <span style="font-weight: bold">FOR FREE</span>. This applies to actual military snipers that are currently serving in a sniper/designated marksman billet.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Please ensure that your request is sent from a .mil email address to [email protected], not through PM or a civilian email address. Include your name and your unit with your email. We will keep a master roster of products that have been sent to each unit, to prevent redundancy and to make sure there is enough to go around.</span>

Also, indicate the quantity, product type (FDAC or MILSPEC-XR), and if you want it in meters or yards.</div></div>

Thats awesome your doing that for the Active Duty guys. Guess I'll have to order one as a backup system soon.

I got my FDAC approx 2 or 3 weeks ago and look forward to using this weekend hopefully. Excellent product from what ive read so far.

Heath

Now this is a badass product. No batteries?! Shit......you guys find a way to incorporate a solar,powered,laser rangefinder as a small separate unit and you,might have the greater thing since sliced white bread.

It doesn't get much easier.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oc3PP4EKfAE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oc3PP4EKfAE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I have used the 308 version and they work great! Great Product!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG Chris Rance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a sniper section leader out of Virginia and I just received my FDAC kit. I want to thank you and I know this tool will serve us well.</div></div>

We are located in Stafford, VA. Feel free to give us a shout or just swing by and drink some coffee, our door is always open.

If you and the boys need ANYTHING, pick up the phone.

Sent FDACs to 12 more AD units today. If you are an AD sniper and your unit hasn't received your free FDACs yet, PM me and I will make sure that you do!

Thanks for the support.

We are proud to announce that ACTS will be sponsoring the CD 24-Hour Adventure Challenge:

CD 24-Hr Sniper Adventure Challenge

100 MILSPEC-XR FDACs have been sent to be added to the prize table.

I hope CD receives MAX participation for this event, its gonna be a ball-buster!

Best wishes to Hide Members who participate!!

CS

Are you doing custom cards yet? I know that was in the works the last time I checked last year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone compared the 300WM 190 SMK with a 130 6.5 Berger? What was the result?

Im ordering a set to try out. </div></div>

Yes we have, and the Berger 6.5mm 130 VLD works very well with the included 190 SMK slides. If you insert the 190 SMK slide that is 25 FPS faster than your 130 VLD load, it tracks very well out to 1000 yards.

I would guess that is "no". I'll check back from time to time. Nice product and when configuration matches anything I shoot I'll try one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone compared the 300WM 190 SMK with a 130 6.5 Berger? What was the result?

Im ordering a set to try out. </div></div>

Yes we have, and the Berger 6.5mm 130 VLD works very well with the included 190 SMK slides. If you insert the 190 SMK slide that is 25 FPS faster than your 130 VLD load, it tracks very well out to 1000 yards.

</div></div>

That's good news, Thanks

Gents,

For those of you who are Active Duty and have received the free FDACS for your unit, you can replace lost components through the regular supply system:

The FDAC is available through the supply system as part of the USTS One Shot System (NSN: 7610-01-599-2528).

The entire FDAC product line is also available through GSA and DOD E-mall under USTS's contract.

Shoot me a PM with any questions you may have.

Also, we spent some time up at Bethesda today with the Wounded Warrior Regiment.....reminds us of why we do what we do.

Stay Safe

CS

I received my first FDAC about some months ago before the shot 2011, great item, awesome tool.... I use it and I use also back up table from FFS....but FDAC concept has the first place ....and is the fount of inspiration for every things, for example m FFS back up ballistic card

easy to use, with a kestrel, without a kestrel, with a sunto watch...without any electronic items using a normal map ..with a good approximation...

so best back up tool for a precision long range shooting....

in Italy .... for somebody it seem not to be so.... the ultimate table is this...... the abaque... mmmmm
I'm in the field my target is in sight... ops let me check which table I've to use, sheet number 4, number 6..ok number 8..look to my watch, pressure 870......ok between 850 nd 900...so between -12 and -17 click.... to subtract to 136 ( center of the page ) ah uh.....wait a moment the target now is at 1050 m ..plus other 13 click....shooter ready...send it..opppsss I forgot the temperature 35 C other 6 click...

sorry man I'm lost....ok no problem the target is gone

abaqueSSG04_Pagina_10.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That table makes my head hurt!</div></div>

me too... how to complicate easy things.....

Going on my shopping list as soon as you guys start your holiday special again!

Thanks for sponsoring the 24SAC - I think the FDAC set is one of the coolest things I saw there!

Interesting. Old post, but found this..

I got to say you guys did a great job on this. Kudos.

picked up an FDAC when they first came out ... only got 3 cards with it. Asked them about the other two cards mentioned in this thread. They shipped them straight away free of charge.

Have been using mine for 2 years ... good product for fast solutions. Works well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forward as you see fit. This is for guys that are currently billeted in a sniper platoon/team/section, not a guy that works at the air wing that saw Mark Wahlberg in the airport. </div></div>

Aw man, a little wing bash huh?? Ouch... but funny. I know, we sometimes make easy targets, with our lavish airfield hot chow/cozy rack/internet cafe/PX lifestyles. However, we don't forget how life can suck for you guys and we're happy to help when we can.

No worries either way, I won't hold a grudge next time I roger up to a TIC.
cool.gif

definitely need to add this to my kit. love my mildot master, looks like this will be badass

Are yall going to make the 300wm version in yards and moa ?Thanks for your service.

any idea whether there will be cards available at some point compatible with a .270 (wsm)?