• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

If you mentioned it i missed it, but what's the approximate weight of this thing going to be? I would be awesome for 3 gun. The deal with bipods in 3 gun is dependent on the match rules. Some say bipods put you in open class while others just say that if your going to use a bipod at some point it has to be on the rifle at the start of the match and stay on the rifle through the entirety of the match. Neat concept and i really like it. I'll be buying one at some point.

I think this thing is bad ass and I am sure I will get a lot of use out of this. Glad I opted in!

Maybe just a short rail extension off of the back would work which would allow the addition of the atlas we already have. I don't see dimensions so I am not sure how long this is but it could work...

Just playing devils advocate, but how is this so different then just slinging a nice rear bag over your rifle for support on a rail/fence/barricade and or using your existing bipod to jam or pull on?

Bipods will put you in "Open" class in major 3-Gun matches. The SILO shouldn't cause you to bump from Tactical Optics, that's a very good thing for a lot of reasons. Also, the stability offered by the side rails against barricades will exceed what is offered by bipods and bags separately. Lastly, the ability to have it always on your rifle will be a great thing for improvisational firing positions. I always kept a bag on the legs of my bipod for just that reason. Sometimes you're hunting and the best place for shooting is from a forked branch or a jersey barrier, the SILO will excel in both of those situations.

I think it's a GREAT idea. Rivaled only by plastic ketchup bottles and sliced bread ;)

Last edited:
Guys thanks for the support and input, the SILO is better in hand than depicted in the drawing.

Several comments I'd like to address -

1. Sorry for any disappointment, you are under no obligation to buy one.

2. The SILO in its current configuration IS NOT QD, original was, but it stood off the rail too far. However I believe we can do something to make QD an option that would require no change to present configuration.....Let me check and get back.

3. The bag, it is being sourced locally, the bead fill will be hard plastic. ( As a side note because TAB was mentioned, Tony (TAB) is a great guy, known him from the start and he absolutely has my respect as a person and businessman. His products are of the highest quality of which I own many. Tony also knows that we have a vendor for our pouches that was established before he started taking on such work that we are loyal to. If those dynamics change, he will be who I call.)

4. Regarding the comments about the leg deployment on the Atlas being slow and the hopes the SILO was the solution. A couple of things, One, don't take the Atlas to a Bipod leg deployment / retraction race, go with the Parker Hale design. If the clock stops when the target is engaged, then the Atlas is worth considering. And Two, a competition bipod is on the board and will be developed AFTER the 5-H is released.

5.PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT PAYMENT. Let me get with the controller and shipping to develop the best way for those on the list posted by LawnMM to order. Once decided and set up, we'll post the instructions here. We will start accepting payment AFTER the production run is complete and they are at the finisher.

I'll post a picture up as soon as we get the prototypes.

Thanks again, one and all.

And Thank you LawnMM for the list (PM sent), that will benefit the process greatly.

For anyone that signed up but does not want to buy theirs, PM me and I will purchase the item.

At this time I have made contact with members that have filled my need for access to this product.
I am no longer seeking contact with anyone else to fulfill this commitment.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Kasey - missed the sign up on this. When will this be available to the rest of us that were not a part of the original batch?

Thanks

I believe they are getting the prototype made up and in the process figuring out how long it will take to make enough to handle this group buy. When they know that they will figure out the best way to handle ordering and payment. Kasey is awesome about keeping everybody up to date, just keep an eye on this thread for details and I'm aure he will post them as soon as he has them.

I know you said the one with legs may be a while off, but will you be doing a similar deal like you did with this version? Because I would give my spot on the silo to someone that wants this if I could get in on the legged version.

At the risk of pushing a good thing (but I am brash like that) any chance of a discount on the rail mount?

Not sure what you are asking about, but dont push it! LOL

If your talking about SILO, it will is a "slide-on" not "rock-on" regardless if you use the QD option.

Will the flushcups on the SILO be the non-rotating type?

Yes.

I've got the QD option modeled up and in the model it works, its actually pretty cool, dual purpose.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411430136.120863.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what about the aerodynamics of the rifle now?!? Now that I will have this on my sniper rifle, will it cause any unwanted physics to happen? I'm really worried about this affecting my spin drift calculations...

But what about the aerodynamics of the rifle now?!? Now that I will have this on my sniper rifle, will it cause any unwanted physics to happen? I'm really worried about this affecting my spin drift calculations...

This will make your rifle so "OAF" that you'll have to, from this day forth, calculate for Coriolis. True story.

I have received the "buy" list from LawnMM and we should all give him 3 quick claps - Thank you LawnMM.

This is what AMAZES me, only six (6) members dropped out. I fully expected a much higher percentage based on the lack of information in the presentation. I think this whole process would turn a marketing major on their ear.... I've never been a fan of "normal" so thats why it made sense to me! lol

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Here's the drill -

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information;

1. SnipersHide Screen Name:

2. Real Name:

3. Address:

4. City, State, Zip code:

5. Country:

6. Phone number:

7. Best email address to be reached at:

PLEASE JUST CUT AND PASTE ALL SEVEN (7) ITEMS REQUESTED INTO A EMAIL WITH THE ANSWERS. If you do not include all 7, we will not process your request untill all others are done.

Once received we will then confirm your name from "The List" and add your information to the "Buy List". Then when the SILO comes back from the finishers we'll start calling and getting Credit Card numbers. IF THE CREDIT CARD YOU GIVE US DOES NOT WORK, WE WILL CALL/EMAIL ONE TIME TO INFORM YOU and if no answer, we will then place you in the back of the line.

EDIT TO CORRECT EMAIL ADDY AND TO STATE THAT ONCE DELIVERY OF RAW PARTS ARE MADE A DEADLINE WILL BE POSTED HERE AND ADHERED TO.

And now here is how B&T is going to Thank you-

As the discussion brought out the SI-pod, we will use the LawnMM list submitted to me for the SnipersHide intro SI-pod list exclusively. So if you took a chance on us and signed up and follow through you will be on-board for the initial SI-pod offering when it becomes available at a SH intro price. To be clear, the initial offering of the SI-pod will be only made to those that are on the LawnMM list and follow-through with the purchase of the SILO. We will not have a additional offering for the SI-pod here or anywhere else.

Again, Thank you. Your response to this has been unbelievable, I'm humbled and honored by your patronage.

Last edited:
Email sent. Thanks again to both Kasey and Lawnm

Edit: Can't wait for the SI-pod.... would be extra sweet to have quick deployment legs on that bad boy (unfortunately at the cost of the 45 degree angled positions).

Last edited:
Thanks again Kacey! I'm really looking forward to getting this little bugger in my hand. As I stated in my e-mail please keep us up to date on the schedule, price and payment date for the SI-POD. I'm a full time Paramedic student and the clinical time away from work as well as the tuition, books and certification classes make it so I have to know a little in advance how much and when to put money off to the side..... Thanks again! Maybe you can have a contest to come up with a BA name for the SI-POD acronym with a poll to see what everyone wants it to stand for, collectively I think we came up with some sweet names for the SILO!! Just an Idea to keep things fun and interesting!
-E4B

I have received the "buy" list from LawnMM and we should all give him 3 quick claps - Thank you LawnMM.

This is what AMAZES me, only six (6) members dropped out. I fully expected a much higher percentage based on the lack of information in the presentation. I think this whole process would turn a marketing major on their ear.... I've never been a fan of "normal" so thats why it made sense to me! lol

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Here's the drill -

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information;

1. SnipersHide Screen Name:

2. Real Name:

3. Address:

4. City, State, Zip code:

5. Country:

6. Phone number:

7. Best email address to be reached at:

PLEASE JUST CUT AND PASTE ALL SEVEN (7) ITEMS REQUESTED INTO A EMAIL WITH THE ANSWERS. If you do not include all 7, we will not process your request untill all others are done.

Once received we will then confirm your name from "The List" and add your information to the "Buy List". Then when the SILO comes back from the finishers we'll start calling and getting Credit Card numbers. IF THE CREDIT CARD YOU GIVE US DOES NOT WORK, WE WILL CALL/EMAIL ONE TIME TO INFORM YOU and if no answer, we will then place you in the back of the line.

EDIT TO CORRECT EMAIL ADDY AND TO STATE THAT ONCE DELIVERY OF RAW PARTS ARE MADE A DEADLINE WILL BE POSTED HERE AND ADHERED TO.

And now here is how B&T is going to Thank you-

As the discussion brought out the SI-pod, we will use the LawnMM list submitted to me for the SnipersHide intro SI-pod list exclusively. So if you took a chance on us and signed up and follow through you will be on-board for the initial SI-pod offering when it becomes available at a SH intro price. To be clear, the initial offering of the SI-pod will be only made to those that are on the LawnMM list and follow-through with the purchase of the SILO. We will not have a additional offering for the SI-pod here or anywhere else.

Again, Thank you. Your response to this has been unbelievable, I'm humbled and honored by your patronage.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411511171.945096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email sent. Thanks again for the opportunity, I am really looking forward to the SI-POD as well.

Email sent thanks Kasey for offering this and LawnMM for keeping track of the list.

Last edited:
You guys don't need to thank me, I was just making a list up, Kasey is the man with the plan and the guy who's producing stuff we all want!

Email Sent per your instructions.

Thank you Kasey and LawnMM.

2. The SILO in its current configuration IS NOT QD, original was, but it stood off the rail too far. However I believe we can do something to make QD an option that would require no change to present configuration.....Let me check and get back.

I checked, and idea is a go! A modified flushcup swivel, plugs in and the SILO stays on, pull the swivel and the SILO slides off. Easy. I'm working today just for you guys, modeling it up so the vendor will have it first thing Monday and we might have it next week!

Kasey,

Forgive me for following question. I have been out of loop for past week and did just quickly look through thread for QD update.

My question, though I see answer appears to be above is, "Is SILO now QD by default" or is it an OPTION? In my email I mentioned I would like QD if SILO default is NOT QD but option is available.

Can't wait to install them on my rigs and get to work!

Thanks again!

Hey guys, I'm on the list for two of these but my current scope took a crap a couple weeks ago and Im diverting all available funds to a new one. If you want one or both of these just PM me. Thanks