• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Seekins SP10 is a keeper

I will say that when I purchased mine last year I called Seekins directly to enquire about load data they might be willing to share and was told that most of the folks working there don’t reload for their SP10’s and have had the best luck shooting the 120 - 130 class factory ammo. Just another anecdotal data point.

Wow, I wish they had told me that! I have an SP10 in 6.5 and it shoots lights out, I recommended it to a friend, he bought one, and it had to go back due to FTE, FTF issues. It went back, they worked on it, and sent it back to me saying it was an extractor issue, now fixed, all good. I wish they had mentioned the ammo bias issue.

And if anyone needs an SP10 in 6.5, I have one fresh back from Seekins, still sealed in the box, they say it runs like a top now. The friend lost faith in the gun, so now wants to sell it.
I was having the same issue, but it was for all grains with trying to manually feed it. they changed the BCG, the buffer spring was short on it which they changed and polished the feed ramps. he was saying that big framed Ar's need more gas to cycle smaller grains. The gas block can be adjusted, but the SP10 prefers 140 and up

Anyone have problems manually loading light grain open tips? Just got mine back from seekins and it still sticks on 125 grain open tips. loads 140's with out issues

Seekins called me today. My SP10 6.5CMvthat I ordered Oct 30 2020 is shipping. This is the updated 6.5CM with the lengthened gas system. Will have to update you guys when I get it to the range
I’m hoping to find out about these rifles myself. They’re a sleeper, for sure. Outstanding system!