• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Sig 226 Elite

Re: New Sig 226 Elite

Dave
I am jealous that you have all the cool toys. Nice pistol. We need to get together for another shooting session soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wheere did you get the thread protector? </div></div>

Comes with the Elite TB (threaded barrel) model

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave
I am jealous that you have all the cool toys. Nice pistol. We need to get together for another shooting session soon. </div></div>

HK,I believe you be calling the Kettle black

This looks like something I need. Nice looking handgun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wheere did you get the thread protector? </div></div>

Comes with the Elite TB (threaded barrel) model </div></div>

Mine didn't..??..??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wheere did you get the thread protector? </div></div>

Comes with the Elite TB (threaded barrel) model </div></div>

Mine didn't..??..?? </div></div>

The barrel I got from Sig for my 220 didn't come with one,but this one came with protector. Thats why they list it for $200+ over the cost of a 220 w/no Threaded barrel

Nice pistol. My wife just got a P226 Elite with rosewood grips. The SRT is a great feature.

I love my sigs nice grips on this model

Love the 226.

Wish they'd engineer a high cap 220 with a flush fitting mag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DA/SA w/SRT Much nicer than my 220 DA/SA only </div></div>

SRT is the way to roll. Nice blaster
laugh.gif