• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Sig CROSS

^those prices are in line with the quality. $1600 is too much for a rifle with a grittier bolt than a salvage or RPR

No, this was in Dundee, Michigan.

Funny that you mention that though, I overheard a conversation between a customer and another “expert” a year or so ago at Cabela’s...the customer asked about ordering a suppressor, the older gentleman working there asked if he was an assassin. He then followed up by spewing his opinion that suppressors are only good for killing people, and he was happy that “his store” does not deal in them at all. I just shook my head and moved on...

^those prices are in line with the quality. $1600 is too much for a rifle with a grittier bolt than a salvage or RPR

maybe I need to watch some more reviews...I haven’t seen that opinion expressed before. And admittedly, I haven’t read through this thread post for post either.
The bolt on my old RPR felt like a zipper on a jacket, If the cross is worse than that, I’ll go back to the Fix like I initially planned on.

maybe I need to watch some more reviews...I haven’t seen that opinion expressed before. And admittedly, I haven’t read through this thread post for post either.
The bolt on my old RPR felt like a zipper on a jacket, If the cross is worse than that, I’ll go back to the Fix like I initially planned on.
I played with one at a gun show

Sorry if this has been brought-up in the previous 9-pages, but does anyone know the barrel O.D. at the muzzle? I'm mildly interested in a truck-gun set-up, but wouldn't want any bushing/adapter between the barrel and suppressor.

I played with one at a gun show

Was this at SHOT? I saw a thread on ARFCOM where a guy who handled one at SHOT has the same comment, I think he called it "rattle-y feeling". A Sig rep responded and said the feel issue was being corrected in the production model... I guess we'll see what kind of product is ultimately put out.

Was this at SHOT? I saw a thread on ARFCOM where a guy who handled one at SHOT has the same comment, I think he called it "rattle-y feeling". A Sig rep responded and said the feel issue was being corrected in the production model... I guess we'll see what kind of product is ultimately put out.
Great American outdoor show

I stopped by Cabela’s yesterday and asked about these rifles...I was curious if they were going to stock them, and if they had an ETA.

The “expert” behind the counter replied back with “everybody and their brother wants an AR15 these days, and gun manufacturers had to shut down just like the auto plants did. So with the gun grabbing going on, slow shipping times along with a 2 month hiatus in production, should I be surprised there aren’t any AR15’s on the shelf”?

I was tempted to clarify my question, and explain what the Cross is...But he immediately transitioned into a rant about a “pot licker” that came in with a grocery cart and tried buying all of their ammo (to resell obviously). I don’t know why I even bother going in there sometimes.

Can’t verify the source, but found this after a little google searching today...posted 10 days ago. The availability date and similar pricing was confirmed further down the page by somebody else who was told the same by their vendor. I’ll order a black 6.5 right away if this is the case, I’d like to get some time behind one before hunting season gets here.

View attachment 7353475
not to mention (and im sure there were some exceptions), but gun mfgs werent shutdown

@Langford

I went into the Dundee Cabela's I think two years ago and started looking through all of their LPVOs for a DDM4V11 300BLK. The first guy, younger, probably newer employee, was happy enough to just hand me scopes and swap batteries when needed.
Then this loud mouthed fat fuck behind the counter asks me what I was putting the scope on. Told him a 16" 300BLK for supers and he just started spewing stupidity at how no one needs a scope for such a small caliber and all I need is a red dot as he started to pull one out from under the counter. I just said no thanks to him, handed the 1-6 Eotech Vudu that I was seriously considering back to the person actually helping me, told him thanks for your time, and left.

I wonder if we both got the same idiot. Much older gentlemen behind the counter for binocs and knives however, huge help. Great guy.

Sig rep told me end of June for production samples for reps. He has an original preproduction sample that was taken back and is awaiting his new one.

Said July for retail.

This was as of yesterday.

Doesn't leave too much time to work on loads before bow season starts, hopefully it doesn't slip more.

I hope this does well. Should be an awesome hunting gun.

This is what TC arms more or less should have made with their dimension rifle. A fast barre changing bolt gun in a chassis (yes I know the Sig and Fix have the chassis and receiver as a unit like the AR.

Wonder how it compares handling/ergos to the bolt action ar10 uppers form Uintah Precision.

So much cool stuff and so little money.

No listings for the ammo that I have seen, odd as the rifles are listed as "coming soon".

16" .277 and .308, 18" for 6.5cm.

I waited for the x5 that was coming out right after shot show for nearly 2 years.

Think I saw a new video on this release the other day-showed some tuff guy with a goatee getting out of a bro dozier and shooting the rifle at something, he might have been wearing 5.11's. Caption at the end said coming in two weeks

I took a chance and back ordered a 6.5CM from Brownells. Everywhere I've looked seems to indicate the last week of June and early July to be available at dealers.

I took a chance and back ordered a 6.5CM from Brownells. Everywhere I've looked seems to indicate the last week of June and early July to be available at dealers.

Did you back order it recently? I can sign up for notifications but the line under the notifications button reads "This item is currently unavailable for backorder."

Did you back order it recently? I can sign up for notifications but the line under the notifications button reads "This item is currently unavailable for backorder."
I did it last Saturday, and I just double check after seeing your post and they definitely stopped taking orders. I also saw them on EuroOptic available for backorder.

has anyone actually shot the fury ammo and seen the velocities

anyone try it in a longer barrel and see what happens

i cant find much other than magazine articles, looking for hands on exp

thanks

I’ve read the same info but haven’t heard if it happens in reality

I just found out the answer. Just contacted Eurooptic and was told they are being told by Sig that they will begin shipping in August. When asked when in August, was told most likely the end of the month.

Damn...I was hoping they’d be shipping in July, just put my in-stock notification request to Eurooptic yesterday.
I’m really having a hard time pulling the trigger on a Fix when these are literally half the price...

Damn...I was hoping they’d be shipping in July, just put my in-stock notification request to Eurooptic yesterday.
I’m really having a hard time pulling the trigger on a Fix when these are literally half the price...

I would get both in many hands. When I bought my fix everyone was talking about the mpr being half the price. It’s also half the build quality. I have heard from some people that handled the cross that build quality is not at the same level as the fix. Now that may be good enough for you, but just Be aware

Reactions: JLP83
I would get both in many hands. When I bought my fix everyone was talking about the mpr being half the price. It’s also half the build quality. I have heard from some people that handled the cross that build quality is not at the same level as the fix. Now that may be good enough for you, but just Be aware

Understandable. I’ve fondled the Fix a few times, but never seen the Sig in person.
I’m a “buy once, cry once” person, learned a long time ago that going cheap costs more in the long run...but there is definitely a point of diminishing returns when it comes to spending more.

This will be a hunting rifle for me, probably never shot over 500 yards and only a handful of times per year.
I’m not 100% sold on either option yet, I go back and forth daily on which one to go with. And there is still the Seekins Havak Element in the back of my mind, I’ve had the idea of one of those cut down to 16” in my head for a while too.

Speaking of quality, has Q replaced all the receivers where people's mags didnt fit or is velcro still the preferred band aid? Is there a fix for the scope mount bowing up?

Speaking of quality, has Q replaced all the receivers where people's mags didnt fit or is velcro still the preferred band aid? Is there a fix for the scope mount bowing up?

Has sig fixed all the 320s recalled?

can play this all day...q did have some early problems...

Has anyone got to put hands on one of these yet? I’m pretty new here. I Usually just read comments and try to learn from yall. This will be my first ever post so please excuse my ignorance and bare with me.

Me and a friend were planning to go on an OTC elk hunt this year. First one, no plans of success but ya gotta wet your feet at some point. I like everything I read and hear about the cross but I’d much rather have some unbiased first person reviews before I blow a paycheck on it. I know people seem to love or hate the fix by Q, I like it but not $3000 like it. However Q offers the side chick chassis for rem700 for about 1200$ and I have a rem700 short action that will slide right in. I would Love to hear some opinions on the side chick chassis or the cross. Thanks in advance.

They are still not out but should be out before long maybe. I have one ordered but before I even shoot it it will go to the smith so he can get measurements for replacement barrels.

Reactions: StoneJ14
I need this rifle, for Sig has not finished betraying me.

Much like the wounded dog that found the wrong part of the battlefield, I NEED Sig to come over here and finish what they started. Hand me a Sig Cross rifle like a dog treat you managed to dig out of your back pocket, Sig.

Then blow away the last vestiges of my trust so our relationship can enter the painless phase of eternal darkness.

You know they will send one and it will work like promised and then we’ll they have you all over again. The only Sig I have is a 320 X carry and it has been money, I have a Cross ordered so we will see

sig cross.PNG

They posted this on IG a few days back. I'd say they'll be at dealers by the end of August.

I hate to wait for Cabelas to get one in stock, but I’ve got over a grand in points to use. The last guy there that I asked about an eta on the cross looked at me a bit cross-eyed, he had no clue what I was talking about.

I’ve got a Swaro Z8i and a handful of different factory loads just waiting to get this thing rolling.

Sig posted on IG that the Cross is shipping now.

Pre-ordered and prepaid - hoping for the best.
I wish you luck on it. I just don't trust SIG on new firearms and having everything worked out. The p320 issues and 365 "issues" were rough.

Reactions: deersniper
Hoping for the best = fast delivery. I'm not especially worried about issues.

I mean what's the worst case? Velcro in the magwell? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: plong