• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New stick

LR-WSM

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2010
Florida
Finally filled a hole in my arsenal and swapped for a nice little AR. It's a RRA upper and lower with a WOA 1/7 18" SS barrel. Came with lots of nice little bolt on stuff and some SW Ammo 75 grn OTM. I topped it with a new PST 2.5-10x44.

I'll be doing some load development later on with 68 grn Hornady HPBT, LC brass, and IMR-8208.

Here's a couple of pictures

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

Re: New stick

Awesome barrel. I'd throw an OPS inc 12th model brake/collar on it and load 77gr matchkings and call it an SPR. Shoot the snot out of it.

The Rainer muzzle break thats on it works very well. If I choose to purchase a can for it one day, I don't want to limit my choices. I'm looking forward to the load development, it's shooting the factory stuff pretty well.

I had a chance to look over a WOA barrel this weekend. Appears to be a pretty solid piece. Enjoy and get us a range report.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LR-WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Rainer muzzle break thats on it works very well. If I choose to purchase a can for it one day, I don't want to limit my choices. I'm looking forward to the load development, it's shooting the factory stuff pretty well. </div></div>

I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with the rainer brake, I just like the OPS, besides that barrel is set up for it already.

P.S. You need to get the suppressor. I want one but am not allowed to have something that cool because they've been deemed dangerous.