• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Tactical stock for Savage Mark II

Re: New Tactical stock for Savage Mark II

Great, keep the emails going to B&C everyone!

For those that missed it,

<span style="font-weight: bold">"One thing that can speed up the process, or tends to help anyway is to write a short e mail to [email protected] with the requests in this tread. Mention the Hide, and you call name on here."</span>

Your reply is here BUBB. The e mails are for requests and noted. Keep the emails coming fellas.

Great, thanks for the interest folks! I posted and linked this thread to Rimfire Central as well.

anyone know if it will fit the 17hmr? If not ill just have to buy a mark II to go with the stock :p email has been sent

just another reason to buy another gun... but who really needs a reason. I have bought for less

Matt

It will not fit. I have a 9317 and a markII, They both are bull barrels but will not fit in each others stocks. The clips are differnt sizes and action is larger on 17. With that said im sure it wouldnt be too hard to make it fit if you were slightly handy.

I have a friend that is a rep for Savage. Maybe he could mention the idea to them and Savage could order some and offer it as a production gun. That would make it a priority
smile.gif

Emailing him a link to this thread.

Hell, I just called him. He liked the idea. Said he would be sending it along the grapevine to Savage.

Yeah That---> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggarrett1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates Gunner75? </div></div>

I sent an email awhile back, didn't know I was suppose to post it. This waiting to know is getting tiresome.

Thanks again fellas. Working on getting this passed. Keep the e mails coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is working.............

Nooo, now I don't want it anymore. Just picked up a new remington and can't afford this. But I do still want it.

I'd like to see this too. Planning to call B&C Monday to discuss.

Im Fom canada I sent the e-mail in the name of my team 10 shooters waiting from this stock...

Well, I ended up not getting a 308 rifle, so now I really really want a new stock for my savage. Common B&C

I hope this goes somewhere in the near future. Waiting sucks...

Email sent. I have this stock for my Remington SPS tactical and having the same on my .22 for training would be awesome.

Email sent....any updates available on this??

I'm interested, but I'd like to see what they come up with first. Have they mentioned a prototype as yet?

I might be in for one of these too. Great idea by the way.

okay stop telling us you will make something now do something witch kind of stock, benchrest varmint...it's time to talk :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLEEVER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">okay stop telling us you will make something now do something witch kind of stock, benchrest varmint...it's time to talk :p </div></div>

Grammar??

primary language defrent then yours? I do my best so keep your comment for you pls!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLEEVER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">primary language defrent then yours? I do my best so keep your comment for you pls!</div></div>
Try not to let anyone ruffle your feathers. I have always admired those who are able to communicate in a language other than their native one. If you will fill out your user profile, I think most folks on the Hide would be observant enough to cut you some slack.
As for the Savage stock, I am also growing impatient. Maybe someone “in the know” can put this to rest if it is never going to materialize?

thanks for your support.. verry apreciated :p
back on track.. if bell&carson are going south I need a plan B but something else than sss stock.. I dont like ther .22 stock..
benchrest shooting is what I 99% doing...
if something like B&C medalist exist for us I need to know! P

I sent a e-mail last week ... the response is not in the near futur so maybe it's time for a plan B ...

All this time and no awnser!! BELL and Calson can blow. Get a Joe Rueso stock. I"m pretty sure he can inlet for this action in any of his stocks. I guantee he'll give you an anwer either way!!