• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New tank round.

Iron horse!!! Or gtfo old steadfast and loyal
Fucking good old ironhorse.....their gym sucked anyways. The only redeeming factor was that they have a pool.

I was in 41st Fires BDE when 4ID was at Hood. DIVARTY for them. Then when we got back from iraq in 2009 they went to carson.

4ID turned to shit here at Carson, at least a lot of the leadership that was high up.

Doc

Neat but why redesign munitions when we are getting rid of our tanks?

I liked being at Carson for the short time I was there, but that was 50 years ago when Colorado was still pretty much a rural state.

Reactions: Doc68
I liked being at Carson for the short time I was there, but that was 50 years ago when Colorado was still pretty much a rural state.
They actually had to stop building houses here in Fountain where I live due to them not having enough water.

No matter where you go, even out towards Yoder, CO which is the middle of nowhere is being built up now. It's sad for sure.

Doc

Neat but why redesign munitions when we are getting rid of our tanks?
They are NOT going away. They just came out with a new variant of the M1 Abrams that apparently has a system on it that can shoot down RPGs and other HEAT rounds.

Doc

Reactions: atomic41
Curious:
What is the cost and time frame to get the first round of a 120mm tactical round off in a war zone ...... ?

Build the tank, build the 120mm round, training of the crew and support personal, testing period, deployment, etc...

Agreed there are a lot of unknowns to the equation.......

Curious:
What is the cost and time frame to get the first round of a 120mm tactical round off in a war zone ...... ?

This video is 2016

and why the hell can't anyone learn to take cellphone video the right way?

"widescreen" not "tall skinny screen"

Last edited:
This video is 2016

and why the hell can't anyone learn to take cellphone video the right way?

"widescreen" not "tall skinny screen"

So much for jumping behind the door. That would wreck the fuck out of your day.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out
Curious:

Build the tank, build the 120mm round, training of the crew and support personal, testing period, deployment, etc...

Agreed there are a lot of unknowns to the equation.......

I had a tech that did six in the Corp as a tank mechanic. He had schools that would have cost us mega bucks to attend.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton