• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New to rifle shooting Spring Texas

ejg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2008
Ireland
www.pse-composites.com
sorry if this might be in the wrong section.

My brother in law who lives in Spring Texas has just bought a 308 sps varmint (scope and all package) and might need a little help
setting up the rifle, zeroing and a few pointers. (He does a bit of pistol shooting.)
Later I will be sending him one of our graphite E-Tac stocks and he might need a little help putting a spoon full of bedding in the lug cut-out.
Would there be someone around Spring who could maybe give him a hand or a maybe meet at a range where one or some of you shoot?
thanks
edi

Thanks for the link. I for one will try visit rfrifles next christmas if I make it over.
For now I suggested he gets in contact with someone who can give him a few tips on the range and checks if the rifle is ok.
edi

From what I hear, you can't go wrong with RPS.

I'll be glad to help with setup, pointers etc...have him PM me.