• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the site from South Lousiana

cborne01

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2013
Thibodaux, LA
Great site, wish I would have found it sooner . Been mostly lurking the past couple of months. Great info here, with lots of experienced shooters.

My history-- hunting and plinking growing up. Mostly long gun experience, got into the rimfire competitions, currently reconfiguring an AR, and have a custom built .280 Ackley that is a shooter-- learning more about longer range shooting

Last edited:
I do, my friend shot the rimfire match there on Saturday. I live in Thibodaux, and I have been told Southern Shooting center in gonna open up either a 600 or 800 yd range.
I have shot at Palo Alto before, very nice and cheaper than Southern Shooting Center, just wish it was a little closer. Southern shooting is only 15 minutes from my house, so will likely join there just out of convenience.
Was shooting Rimfire at Nicks in Reserve-- great little match, hated the early drive every Saturday morning for a 40 min match.