• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Truck

I’ve got an 02 Tacoma extra cab with the 3.4L/5 psd/4x4. Been an excellent vehicle, and it’s done some serious off-road miles. At 287k it’s only had one front brake job(rears are still going). Nothing but timing belts every 90k, tires, and oil. Clutch is still going strong. Regarding the oil, I do a 10k change interval, and it doesn’t burn a drop. Literally after 10 k the oil is right at the top fill line where it started. I’ve been on the verge of buying a new truck for several years, but nothing really gets me excited enough to part with the money. Just last week I spent $1500 on the front end. It was starting to wander a bit, and the tires wouldn’t stay in balance. It got all new bushings, ball joints, rack bushings, tie rod ends, etc. feels like a million bucks.

If Ford wasn’t price gouging the Raptors, I would probably own one of those right now. I like the Power wagon as well, and that probably occupies my top spot in all reality.

^ power wagons are sweet! Definitely agree with the gouging, but it seems to me, most of that goes on in the south and out west. Dealer I bought my truck from is selling at almost invoice, dealer my friend runs in CA gets 15k over sticker for raptors......

F the Ford haters at least it's not a Dodge. I'm sure thee are quite a few Ford guys here. Here's mine:
10f19bn.jpg
OW ...…. that's just hurtful, my feelings!! :eek::cool::cool::cool:

^ power wagons are sweet! Definitely agree with the gouging, but it seems to me, most of that goes on in the south and out west. Dealer I bought my truck from is selling at almost invoice, dealer my friend runs in CA gets 15k over sticker for raptors......

I moving to northern nevada from southern California in a few days. Nevada dealers are still getting a 5-10k markup. That surprised me a bit. Love the truck, just not that much! Lol

Last edited:
I moving to northern nevada from southern California in a few days. Nevada dealers are still getting a 5-10k markup. That surprised me a bit. Love the truck, just not that much! Lol

I just picked one up for below sticker in Montana, no sales tax. Call up Jason at Archie Cochrane in Billings.

id be interested in one. Ram has been stepping up their game for 10 years now.

i just finished my Cummins this month. I live in northern nevada so look me up if you want to shoot or something.

D51FDB37-3EB8-4D3E-8368-A77DF86585AE.jpeg

Up until last year I ran a 91’ F250. 7.3 IDI no turbo. I’ve been through a couple 7.3 power strokes, an 03 duramax, and I have a couple 5.3 vortec 1500’s. I’m not partial to either Chevy or Ford, but I won’t get a dodge.
EE50791D-C3F4-456D-B6BD-5C4B48B422DE.jpeg

Reactions: AMGtuned
Just traded my 2013 Raptor in for a rather unique F150 - I'll probably take some shit for it , but whatever , just like mama used to say " jealousy makes you nasty" + its raining so picture sucks.

IMG_1131.jpg

I've never been a big Dodge guy, but that's a good lookin' truck. Don't have to pick up the tail on that to tell it's a boy :).

Thanks, been a lot work and time went into this truck. This is my first dodge, been a long chevy guy and had several fords f350’s.

I’ve always been a ford guy but felt like switching it up and livin life on the edge so I bought a new 2014 ram 2500 Outdoorsman with the Cummins. I leveled it and put on 35” mts put on air bags with on board air compressor and some other cool shit. I loved that truck but ave never been so let down, stranded, annoyed, pissed off , disappointed, etc... by the time I had 60,000 miles on it i had it in the shop more than at home. It had been towed in 2ce and had everything from top to bottom replaced and or recalled.
I finally had enough and went back to the blue oval and I only got 15,000 miles on the new one but I’ve never been happier! Best truck I’ve ever had. More power than I’ll ever need and avg. 17 mpg so far. Not even lifted and I put 35.5” tires on it. Love it...
D376644D-5CE7-42A6-A1BD-F4B4EF993EB8.jpeg

Congrats on the new truck. We have a 2018 Explorer and a 2018 Gas F350 Crew cab.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Finally picked up my new truck. I probably should have waited for a '19 but I didn't. Such a blast! Love the color
I like "lead foot", it was my other choice if Black didn't fly. Nice truck