• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Vortex Diamondback Tactical FFP Scope. Who has one? Who can order one?

Hello Guys,

I bought one of the 4-16x FFP models based on other websites saying that it was made in the Philippines. I should have come here first, because it's got the "Made in China" sticker on it. It's also got really weird turrets. They're 6 mils per rotation, and there's no indicator of what rotation you're on. Like there aren't even lines that you can count up on because the turret doesn't "lift" up as you're dialing up.

Hello Guys,

I bought one of the 4-16x FFP models based on other websites saying that it was made in the Philippines. I should have come here first, because it's got the "Made in China" sticker on it.

The original regular Diamondbacks, Diamondback HP (discontinued line), and the Diamondback Tactical models with 1" tubes are made in the Philippines. As you've discovered, the 30mm Diamondback Tacticals are PRC scopes.