• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes new Vortex to be released... looks like a new Razor line

WELL SHIT there goes another 2 grand.

this, 1b31a7473fed320aab61fc0e93158176a1ef09de4156ba7e3c718e5999d700fb.jpg

OK, fellas, to answer a few questions...

New Reticles are designated EBR-1C and EBR-2C

Scopes are scheduled for delivery March 2014......but....don't bet the house on it.

We will be one of the very first dealers to acquitre these ion the very first shipment, just like the original Razors. Pricing has been released.

No price reduction in the "old" Razors planned for 2014.

Scott

Scott if you can give me a deal on either a 4.5-27x or possibly a 3-18x like you did with the old JM reticle'd Razor 1-6x ill be getting one from you. Jusy need to sell off my Leupold mk6 first.

Good, because you missed my birthday, and Santa hasn't brought me anything in years.... :(

I would like the 1-6x24 MRAD, and the 3-18x50 MRAD, thank you. I'll leave cookies and milk.

If I was rich I would bring the to you for Christmas. Unfortunately for the both of us I am not :(

Dittos to the 'nice but heavy' post.

Finally have gotten some nice weather and was able to get out and shoot the 260 Imp with the new Bushy ERS. Really like this scope & G2DMR reticle, and doubt seriously I'd sell it in order to get a Gen II 4.5-27x56....will just take a wait 'n see attitude until I can do a side-by-side with the ERS to see how much better the Razor glass is, and how their reticles compare to the G2DMR. No question about the Gen II turrets looking a whole lot sleeker than the Bushy's, but is better glass & a 56mm objective worth lugging another 11oz around?