• New Site Changes

View thread We just went through a pretty major site upgrade, so if you see any issues feel free to post them here

New Weighted ARCA Rail for Foundation Stocks from 360 Precision

dcogan@360Precision

360 Precision
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
360 Precision is happy to introduce a Weighted ARCA Rail that works with the Anschutz Rail on the bottom of the Foundations Stocks. The rail comes complete with screws and T-Nuts to mount the rail to the bottom on the forend. The rail with the brass weights, weights 24.9 oz. These rails are .45" thick and are 13.75" long. They are currently offered in Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum.

These are available for purchase on our website for $149.95 at:

3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-1.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-2.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-3.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-4.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-5.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-6.jpg

just browsing

just enough to be dangerous
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 18, 2017
    NEPA
    I’ve been using a prototype for a couple of months and these rails are outstanding. Combined with barrel channel weights... hoo Billy.

Dan’s attention to detail and quality is second to none. Absolutely a must have addition to a Foundation stock.

Reactions: JLP83

cageli

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 12, 2014
    WA
    @dcogan@360Precision What's the mounting hole spacing? I'm wondering if this will work on the Manner's TCS as well. I'm not a fan of the serrated rail that comes on it.
    Same here. I really don't understand why Area419 is such a big fan of the serrated rail. Also had to change out my TCS to smooth rail, bummer. If 360 get a weighted rail for TCS, I'm all in.

NiteQwill

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 26, 2012
    Uncle Sam's Bottom
    Do you just call Manners to order that, or some other way?
    Yes. I will warn you, it's backordered.

This is the steel rail on my rifle:

Reactions: cageli