• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Weighted ARCA Rail for Foundation Stocks from 360 Precision

dcogan@360Precision

360 Precision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
360 Precision is happy to introduce a Weighted ARCA Rail that works with the Anschutz Rail on the bottom of the Foundations Stocks. The rail comes complete with screws and T-Nuts to mount the rail to the bottom on the forend. The rail with the brass weights, weights 24.9 oz. These rails are .45" thick and are 13.75" long. They are currently offered in Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum.

These are available for purchase on our website for $165.00 at:

3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-1.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-2.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-3.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-4.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-5.jpg3P-WEIGHT-ARCA-RAIL-6.jpg

Last edited:
This one will not work for the TCS it's specific to the Anschutz rail on the Foundations. We have one that will work coming out in about 2 to 3 weeks. Check back soon.
Thanks,
Dan Cogan
360 Precision

I’ve been using a prototype for a couple of months and these rails are outstanding. Combined with barrel channel weights... hoo Billy.

Dan’s attention to detail and quality is second to none. Absolutely a must have addition to a Foundation stock.

Reactions: JLP83
@dcogan@360Precision What's the mounting hole spacing? I'm wondering if this will work on the Manner's TCS as well. I'm not a fan of the serrated rail that comes on it.
Same here. I really don't understand why Area419 is such a big fan of the serrated rail. Also had to change out my TCS to smooth rail, bummer. If 360 get a weighted rail for TCS, I'm all in.

We’ll update this thread once the Manners/TCS prototype is available as well.

Last edited:
Been using prototypes for a while now on both my Foundation and my TCS and absolutely love them. Top notch quality and no goofy teeth to navigate.

I installed the anschutz rail on a new Mcmillan A6. Without a rail. Worked excellent. Highly impressed with my 360 precision rail. Communication and transaction were great too!

Attachments

• E4D84FDB-8D0A-4462-8FE0-B387B6E7DEBD.png
    E4D84FDB-8D0A-4462-8FE0-B387B6E7DEBD.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 108
  • 8A19E753-6A1F-4FF8-A3C1-ED9CCB78536C.png
    8A19E753-6A1F-4FF8-A3C1-ED9CCB78536C.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 120
  • 7B6403C7-7F44-44B9-9CF0-F20BF28B571F.png
    7B6403C7-7F44-44B9-9CF0-F20BF28B571F.png
    3 MB · Views: 111
Dan I'd just like to say thank you for supporting the Mason Dixon PRS Pro Am this weekend & for donating the very nice steel trophies(y).

I've got a MCS-PRS2 on a long action currently wearing a 12" 419 rail that hangs 2" off the front.

I'd really like to get some weight on the front but I don't want a rail extending more than 3". Do you have any plans to do a shorter weighted rail say in the 13" range? As a bonus a 13" would work well on 14-15" AR rails.

Dan I'd just like to say thank you for supporting the Mason Dixon PRS Pro Am this weekend & for donating the very nice steel trophies(y).

I've got a MCS-PRS2 on a long action currently wearing a 12" 419 rail that hangs 2" off the front.

I'd really like to get some weight on the front but I don't want a rail extending more than 3". Do you have any plans to do a shorter weighted rail say in the 13" range? As a bonus a 13" would work well on 14-15" AR rails.
Right now we are not working on any changes to the rails. We'll keep this in mind for future projects.

Could really use one of these for the McMillan Z10/A10 since only they offer an arca rail and its short and obviously not weighted

Could really use one of these for the McMillan Z10/A10 since only they offer an arca rail and its short and obviously not weighted

We’ve had a number of guys retrofit our Foundation rail to other stocks, including a McMillan and a couple of KRGs.

The Anschutz slots really give you a number of spacing options, so as long as you have a flat fore end and are willing to drill holes/install t-nuts, installation should be pretty straight forward.

We’ve had a number of guys retrofit our Foundation rail to other stocks, including a McMillan and a couple of KRGs.

The Anschutz slots really give you a number of spacing options, so as long as you have a flat fore end and are willing to drill holes/install t-nuts, installation should be pretty straight forward.
Yeah thats the issue with the Z10/A10. It has a slope near the magwell so the only option for a full length is the mcmillan option which is unweighted

Hmmm....might piss some folks off putting this on my old 40X.

Oh well.