• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New York City circles the drain

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    LOL

107594637_275794470149513_7523404065575641174_o.jpg

I remember when I was first starting out playing with ham radio, there were a few blocks / neighborhood called ‘Radio Row’. I was about 10 years old. Radio Row was where the original Worlds Trade towers stood. You were able to find surplus Army radios, parts for radio projects, almost anything electrical. I used to take the train into Grand Central Station and take a subway downtown. Now, 60+ years later I would never allow any child to go into the City alone.

This is what the 5 boroughs voted for & they got their wish.

Maxwell

might be the wrong city but the destruction caused by New York's mayor isn't much different , just no funny giant lizard to blame just voters .

Nothing sadder than seeing self-loathing, white pussies trying to outdo each other to see who can kiss black ass the best. Fucking disgusting. Don’t these pathetic tools have any dignity or sense of pride?
    The chief learned an important lesson that day the picture of his bloody face was taken.

I assume, anyway.