• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment New York State Trading Thread

Longshot but anyone looking to sell an 8lb jug of H4895 around the Canandaigua area?

Drop a PM….

ZY

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetyzfd
Bro I’ve been looking for H4895 for years now… crazy how you can’t find it.
Ha ha I know, I know. Just looking for that Mom who is cleaning out the garage while their son is off st school….

I have some hornady leverevolution I would sell if anyone needs it. Ulster county.

Does anyone have N570?
This member just posted it, but he is in GA... not sure what you can arrange if anything.

This member just posted it, but he is in GA... not sure what you can arrange if anything.

Yeah I saw that also , Thats a hike for sure. Gonna keep it in mind tho

Syracuse area

Have the following:
  • Few bricks of Federal 205MAR Small Rifle AR Match primers
  • 3 bricks of CCI #41 Military Small Rifle primers
  • 2 sealed jugs of CFE-223
  • 1 open jug of CFE Pistol, 1 sealed bottle
  • 1 open jug of IMR 4350
  • 2 sealed bottles of H4350, 1 open
  • 1 open jug of AR-Comp
  • 2 sealed bottles of Lil Gun
  • 1 sealed bottle of LEVERevolution
Will consider trades for:
  • Small pistol primers (Preference is Federal #100 or CCI #500)
  • Alliant Sport Pistol powder

I see a bunch of people looking for h4895, I have a partial jug of h4895, I weighed the jug, it is 3lbs and 10oz.

I also have
1# re15
2# of imr 4895
1#cfe223 some used
1# blc-2 some used

I am in Connecticut, but go to sheepdog pretty often.

I have 10lbs of H1000, all same lot number. Would sell for $400. Located in Hornell.

Looking for some 7mm 175 elite hunters if anyone has. I have some rl26,25 for trade

In the Albany area. Moving on from a 300 Norma Rifle and accessories so I am selling 1 8lb unopened container of N570 and 1 8lb container that was recently opened and loaded 5 rds with. Both are the same lot number.