• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newbie Guide/Manual

BMFOTP

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
I just purchased my first AR and am looking for advice on a newbie guide/manual. Something that will tell me how to properly clean and maintain my AR. Have a break down of the components of the AR. Have an exploded diagram of the AR. Information on how to disassemble and reassemble the AR. Any additional information a newbie would need to move up from being a newbie to an intermediate user.

A guide that will help me understand my AR so I dont come into the forum asking stupid questions that I can find the answers to myself with a little reseach.

My AR is for the range and 3 gun matches and classes in the near future.

The guide/manual doesnt have to be a book. It can be an electronic version of a book. What ever will give me the best information is what I am looking for at this time.

Thanks in advance for everyones time and input.

Re: Newbie Guide/Manual

PM me with you e-mail address and I'll send you some AR/M16 Manuels in .pdf formant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMFOTP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just purchased my first AR and am looking for advice on a newbie guide/manual. Something that will tell me how to properly clean and maintain my AR. Have a break down of the components of the AR. Have an exploded diagram of the AR. Information on how to disassemble and reassemble the AR. Any additional information a newbie would need to move up from being a newbie to an intermediate user.

A guide that will help me understand my AR so I dont come into the forum asking stupid questions that I can find the answers to myself with a little reseach.</div></div>

http://bit.ly/GVm8VX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM me with you e-mail address and I'll send you some AR/M16 Manuels in .pdf formant. </div></div>

Would it be Okay if I sent you my e mail as well for the pdf?