• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

newest build......for upcoming fall

ugadeer

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2009
Athens, GA
don't think they'll let it in sanford stadium or that i'll try but it might make an appearance at an off campus tailgate....

did an affordable build (its for my wife as a "pushing present")....used a dti lower, dpms parts kit, delton m/4 upper, yhm forend

cool part (imho) is the paint.....i haven't even taken the tape off the rails but wanted to post a pic anyway

2010-07-16173129.jpg

ps...the inside of dust cover reads GO DAWGS.......maybe it will inspire some other team variants
and also i got her a real pushing present too so as to keep the relationship good when the little guy gets here (any day now)

Re: newest build......for upcoming fall

Nice work. I have been throwing around this same idea for a year or two but I always thought the red would be too flashy or even make a rifle look cheap.

But I think you nailed it. I like the marbling effect, it's just right. Black optics and mag will balance it perfectly, IMO.

(Might be biased though since I am a Dawg fan.)

i think the dawg fan part is critical to the build.....it does kinda look like a toy but i don't mind it........my smith said its the coolest ghetto gun he'd ever seen and then said he might want one too

Looks good man! However...would've looked GREAT with a little burnt orange
whistle.gif

Wow, that's too bad. That's like purgatory for rifles or something.

Sadly there are no real football teams in Athens. Oh well.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was waiting on these remarks.......opened myself wide for em

i think redemption is in order this fall in Athens for the ass whoopin we took in knoxville last october

Well, at least you're not a Floridiot. We didn't like the FL fans in Knoxville much.