• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Newly acquired Sendero SF II Range pics now......

winxp_man

Firearm Pimp
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2009
Sacto, CA
Well posted this in the scope section without noticing. So here we go again..............
smile.gif

The Newly acquired Remington 700 Sendero II in 300 Win Mag. I got a TPS 20 MOA steel base for it. I have read good things about these bases. For scope I will try to save some cash for a NF 5.5-22x50 ............... until then I have a Vortex I will test hehehehe I wonder if it will break after a few shots? Will give it a try to see what happens.

Here is the beast.

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

Re: Newly acquired Sendero SF II with pics..........

That's a pretty classy rifle.

I must say, Rem did a better job of choosing a stock. The white/gray on black looks much better against the stainless than the green on black of the 5R.

The stock is a real nice color. From the looks of it I will have to bed the rifle for sure. But I did my last 700 in .308 and it came out real nice.

nice looking rifle, you will have to let us know how it shoots!

I agree that rifle looks sharp, need a range report.

Always thought those rifles looked pretty sharp. Congrats on the new gun and hope the vortex holds up to some abuse!

Here is what I did with factory 180 Power Point Winchester ammo the cheapest I can find just to have the brass.

This includes the sight in rounds. I tried two 3 shot groups.

TgtGfx1.jpg

And here is the second group.

TgtGfx2-1.jpg