• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos NF 3.5x15 F1

toygunner

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 10, 2010
    south of I-80, Illinois
    Duracoat camo on scope and rings. I added the rifle pic. Its gone to Virgina Beach already. Specs: Lawton action, Krieger 308 1/11 twist HV @24" threaded 3/4-24,Badger lug, AICS 2.0 with a Kepplinger Set trigger 3LB and 14oz.set.

Re: NF 3.5x15 F1

Snyper its a kind of a stencil with airbrush (propitiatory stencil(LOL) . Ring dont know about the warranty. I dont see why it would. Thanks ARP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it void the warranty? </div></div>

It makes it so awesome that the warranty voids itself. That is a really nice paint job. How long did it take you to do that?

Toygunner. Extremely impressive! I am getting ready to do a duracoat project on my TRG-42 this week. The picture posting is awesome! NIce job!

Wow...that is by far, one of the nicest paint jobs I've seen. Fantastic work on that, Toygunner!

Very nice - I'm trying that design on my 700 - it probably won't look anywhere near as good, but it's worth a try.

Hellofa job! How long have you been doing airbrush stuff?

Thanks guys, I've been doing this pattern for about a year now. If anybody wants to know the colors they are: Desert Beige, Sniper green, Woodland tan, OD green.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it. </div></div>

And that is saying something

Very Impressive! makes me want to Paint my scope again.
    Thx for the pics

I like it!!!
    grin.gif

Tony

nice looking paint

i have always wanted to paint a few of my scopes but never could bring myself to do it, incase i want to sell it sooner or later ect...