• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

NF ATACR F1 5-25 w/H59 reticle

Trevor300wsm

Team Pantydropper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 8, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I’ll post pics in when I get home later.
    I have a NF ATACR F1 5-25 w/ the H59 reticle that I do not need. It has been used in some local matches and PRS matches. It may have a tiny blemish here or there. It functions flawlessly. The glass is excellent/as new. It comes with the box, papers, and whatever else they sent me with it when I bought it. It’s been in a Spuhr mount since the day I received it.

***If you are one of the super anal types that thinks he should receive a brand new fresh off the line scope for a used scope price......don’t buy my shit. I do not have time to listen to you bitch and cry over some tiny cosmetic blemish the size of a pin head. I take care of my equipment, but I use it for its intended purpose. I take the red plastic cap off my turret. I remove the gay ass inspection stickers (as you should unless you are one that leaves the price tags on your flat billed hats as well).

Price: $2300.00 shipped. Insurance is on the buyer.
    PayPal F&F, check, MO, cash, whatever. No Bitcoin/No Venmo.

Partial trades:
    brand new Dillon XL650 w/ case feeder.
    New Delta Point Pro 2.5MOA dot
    Full size Sig Sauer P320 X5 w/ Romeo sight In 9mm with all the mags (they are $819 brand new right now).
    124gr/147gr brass cased 9mm ammo
    Custom 2011 pistols in .40 (STI is not custom)