Btrain

Shooter up!
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Dec 3, 2013
KS
Good afternoon
Has anyone had a NF retical change? Not sure if they do that or if it’s too exorbitant .. thinking of the newer MilXT

thanks

TangoSierra916

God, Family, Country
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last time i called to talk to their techs a few weeks back they were not swapping F1 reticles. I think they used to do it but are either no longer doing it or will resume down the road, unsure though.

ShootnFool8

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    May 28, 2018
    Colorado
    I did call, and ask the same question. At the time, they said no. They were focusing on getting the mil-xt out the door. Was told maybe down the road, ie... later on later on. Is what I got. Not anytime soon, or present.

athanasios23

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 28, 2009
    New York, USA
    I had called them a few years back. Had a mil reticle with moa turrets (Yes, miss matched reticle were made a long time ago). If I recall it was $250 to change out either the reticle or MOA to MIL. I ended up selling the scope instead but I wish I had held into it.

Deano2246

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2019
    Argyle, Texas
    I did call, and ask the same question. At the time, they said no. They were focusing on getting the mil-xt out the door. Was told maybe down the road, ie... later on later on. Is what I got. Not anytime soon, or present.

That's the same info I got

mpl2353

Private
    Minuteman
    Oct 17, 2017
    Virginia
    They were definitely doing it about a year ago as I was looking into it and asked but the price was pretty high. Looks like they stopped. My guess is because of the above mentioned reasons