• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Btrain

Shooter up!
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2013
KS
Good afternoon
Has anyone had a NF retical change? Not sure if they do that or if it’s too exorbitant .. thinking of the newer MilXT

thanks

Last time i called to talk to their techs a few weeks back they were not swapping F1 reticles. I think they used to do it but are either no longer doing it or will resume down the road, unsure though.

I did call, and ask the same question. At the time, they said no. They were focusing on getting the mil-xt out the door. Was told maybe down the road, ie... later on later on. Is what I got. Not anytime soon, or present.

I had called them a few years back. Had a mil reticle with moa turrets (Yes, miss matched reticle were made a long time ago). If I recall it was $250 to change out either the reticle or MOA to MIL. I ended up selling the scope instead but I wish I had held into it.

I did call, and ask the same question. At the time, they said no. They were focusing on getting the mil-xt out the door. Was told maybe down the road, ie... later on later on. Is what I got. Not anytime soon, or present.

That's the same info I got

They were definitely doing it about a year ago as I was looking into it and asked but the price was pretty high. Looks like they stopped. My guess is because of the above mentioned reasons